💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTSIMS | Official VENUS Video - OUT NOW!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

I loved it! I don't understand people saying that this is ''just opulence with Gaga in it''... Like seriously, do people even watch the full videos? Because I did and there are only like 2 scenarios inspired by Opulence and the car scene... And it's not even a big deal because the video suits more Gaga than Brooke (I'm a huge brooke fan tho) 

Keep up the good work, and I hope you do a Mary Jane Holland video soon! This one was clearly better than de DWUW one even though I love both  :gaga:

LaMaisonGaga

I loved it! I don't understand people saying that this is ''just opulence with Gaga in it''... Like seriously, do people even watch the full videos? Because I did and there are only like 2 scenarios inspired by Opulence and the car scene... And it's not even a big deal because the video suits more Gaga than Brooke (I'm a huge brooke fan tho) 

Keep up the good work, and I hope you do a Mary Jane Holland video soon! This one was clearly better than de DWUW one even though I love both  :gaga:

Thanks so much! Spill the tea! :giveup:

lamaisongaga.com

LaMaisonGaga

I'm thinking about releasing a REMIX Video of this too!

lamaisongaga.com

Zsolti

you've put in alot of work but its just opulence with gaga in it. 

this lmao

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

:omg: This is even better than I thought it would be, and I thought it was going to be absolutely amazing. Seriously, never stop. You're so good at this it blows my mind, and you can only get better. :applause:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

LaMaisonGaga

:omg: This is even better than I thought it would be, and I thought it was going to be absolutely amazing. Seriously, never stop. You're so good at this it blows my mind, and you can only get better. :applause:

Thank you! :hug:

lamaisongaga.com

Archived