💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTSIMS | Official VENUS Video - OUT NOW!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

It's FINALLY here after two months of promo, work, sweat and blood!

I've been planning to do this video even before I wanted to make DWUW. It's the
complete opposite to that video of mine!

I am so glad to share this with you guys today and I really hope to reach a hit thread with this :laughga:
This video is inspired by the work of Steven Klein. It has elements of OPULENCE, LINDA EVANGELISTA and many
other details that include's Steven Klein's work.

So please enjoy this video and I'm really looking forward and hope that you guys are going to
help me promote it!

o/ VENUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4T8_hmDHyE

lamaisongaga.com

Zsolti

glamorizing witchcraft i see

screen-shot-2014-02-24-at-9-19-58-am-1.j

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbChHPQhXtM

:toofunny:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

Read the OP :awkney:

i did  :awkney:

Kim Kardashian

The E.T. footage tho.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I loved that! Yes, I can see the Opulence influence, but really, there were far more original and genius shots and looks that it didn't really concern me. You are very talented in the way you can do such incredible things with The Sims 3, and I hope you continue to work on more Gaga videos with TS3 and soon, TS4.

Take criticism fom others, but don't let it drag you down. Some people can be very negative, but I can see your progression even from DWUW. You've come a long way :hug:

LaMaisonGaga

I loved that! Yes, I can see the Opulence influence, but really, there were far more original and genius shots and looks that it didn't really concern me. You are very talented in the way you can do such incredible things with The Sims 3, and I hope you continue to work on more Gaga videos with TS3 and soon, TS4.

Take criticism fom others, but don't let it drag you down. Some people can be very negative, but I can see your progression even from DWUW. You've come a long way :hug:

Thanks so much! What a refreshing opinion :hug:

lamaisongaga.com

Salvador Dali

Do people even read nowadays? :wtf:

Anyways... :awkney:

Slay me with that witch craft, yas! :giveup:

This is amazing! Excellent job. :)

Archived