💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PR man connected to SoundScan predicts C2C to debut with 200k

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Possible if there is a strong promo !

But I don't think CtC is going to be the album which makes her back as a huge seller...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sleigh Mama

I have 60 dollars in gift card credit, so I am going to buy it bc I love to support gaga....tbh I'm not actually excited about listening to it. It's a genre thing.

ItsTommyBitch

I think I would be happy if it sells ~100k first week and then not even 10k the next tbh.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

GagaMyBlood95

That would be AWESOME, but anything above 100k is just fine by me!

SpaceAce

Ok... I have nothing against fans making predictions and getting lucky sometimes. What I don't understand is how predictions can be professionally estimated, hence guys like the one quoted in the OP.

"Work for a PR Company in London conected to Soundscan." - His Bio

Soundscan:

"Nielsen SoundScan is an information and sales tracking system created by Mike Fine and Mike Shalett. SoundScan is the official method of tracking sales of music and music video products throughout the United States and Canada." - Wikipedia

elijahfan

"Work for a PR Company in London conected to Soundscan." - His Bio

Soundscan:

"Nielsen SoundScan is an information and sales tracking system created by Mike Fine and Mike Shalett. SoundScan is the official method of tracking sales of music and music video products throughout the United States and Canada." - Wikipedia

Ok, I know this... but my point is: nobody can predict the future :laughga: Anywhooo... :oops: Hope he's gonna be right, though, these are good predictions  :ohwell:

SpaceAce

Ok, I know this... but my point is: nobody can predict the future :laughga: Anywhooo... :oops: Hope he's gonna be right, though, these are good predictions  :ohwell:

That's very true but if there's any prediction worth putting weight in, it's his because of his position and knowledge.

Like It Rough

Upcoming releases (HDD):

09.22.14 ALT-J - THIS IS ALL YOURS                           09.18.12     3,000      282,000

09.23.14 BIG K.R.I.T. - CADILLCATICA                         06.05.12    41,000     114,000
09.23.14 JACKIE EVANCHO - AWAKENING                   10.02.12   41,000      203,000
09.23.14 JENNIFER HUDSON - JHUD                            03.22.11   165,000    458,000
09.23.14 JOE BONAMASSA - DIFFERENT...                 05.22.12  18,000
09.23.14 KENNY CHESNEY - THE BIG REVIVAL BLUE  04.30.13  153,000    421,000
09.23.14 LADY GAGA & TONY BENNETT - C2C              N/A    N/A       N/A
09.23.14 LENNY KRAVITZ - STRUT                               08.30.11     19,000     61,000
09.23.14 LUKE JAMES - MADE TO LOVE                       DEBUT N/A N/A
09.23.14 MILKY CHANCE - SADNECESSARY                 DEBUT N/A N/A
09.23.14 TINASHE - AQUARIUS                                       DEBUT N/A N/A

Can we go #1?

ctherainbow

Kenny Chesney honestly has a decent chance of blocking Gagz from #1. I think we're looking at a #2 debut in the US behind Chesney, and behind Ella in the UK. Do we know the major releases during C2C's second week?

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Archived