๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PR man connected to SoundScan predicts C2C to debut with 200k

Stef

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

What hype? I really wonder how they figure out how much hype there is and how they calculate the sales predictions.

This tweet is from July 31st, there was quite a hype when Anything Goes dropped.

ย 

Also they don't calculate anything. They're called "predictions" for a reason.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great news, I hope they're true :excited2:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Whispering

200k sounds pretty good for a jazz album...

ย 

It would be an EXCELLENT opening, but it is doubtful that it is going to happen. (or even close tbh)

ย 

I just can't see it...not for a jazz standards album, released in September of the worst selling album sales year in the history of Soundscan.

Batwings

Some of these comments...ย  :fail:

ย 

I know a lot of Little Monsters are young and aren't familiar with anything outside the world of pop music, but how could you possibly think that Tony Bennett is some random unknown guy with no fans? I'm pretty sure more than just hardcore Monsters will be buying the album...

Shaney

Some of these comments...ย  :fail:

ย 

I know a lot of Little Monsters are young and aren't familiar with anything outside the world of pop music, but how could you possibly think that Tony Bennett is some random unknown guy with no fans? I'm pretty sure more than just hardcore Monsters will be buying the album...

Get em' sis.

pa1uuox.gif

pie-kun

Yeah, I feel that's a little high. You have to remember we're in an age where an album selling 50,000 copies can debut at #1 (depending on the week), so hitting 200k is becoming increasingly rare.

ย 

I think it could hit 100k though. Even though that is more than enough to hit #1 in many cases, they'll be going up against a very popular country artist who has like 7 #1 albums (Kenny Chesney), so I have doubts it will reach number 1, at least in the US.

GypsyPrince

yall better sell your copies of ARTPOP at the nearest cash converters and buy Cheek To Cheek yall.ย 

ย 

Gaga Lady the Jazz Chanteuse is coming. :legend:

Lion Heart

Seems a little too high..

โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

CannaeDrive

I cant wait to see all the doubters to be slayed when it sells 200K first week.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived