💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New child sex abuse claims filed against Michael Jackson

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

New Child Sex Abuse Claims Filed Against Michael Jackson:

james-safechuck-435.jpg

Five years after his sudden passing, Michael Jackson is being accused of s-xual abuse by a man who claims he was molested as a child by the superstar.

In court papers filed Monday, James Safechuck, 36, alleges he was abused by the singer when he was 10 years old after appearing in a Pepsi commercial with him.

After multiple visits to Jackson's home (some of which were chaperoned by his parents) and several all-expense-paid cross-country trips, Safechuck joined the pop star on his "Bad" tour, which is when he alleges the first incident of s-xual abuse occurred.

Though specifics of the abuse claims are redacted in the papers, Safechuck says it first happened at the Hotel de Crillon during the Paris portion of Jackson's tour.

The papers allege Jackson gave Safechuck jewelry as a "reward" for s-xual favors and taught him code words so others wouldn't learn about their s-xual activities.

Read more: http://www.people.com/article/new-s-xual-abuse-claims-against-michael-jackson

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

These are not new,they're about six months old. People need to stop trying to get his goddamn money and let him rest in peace. Sick of this sh*t.

Logan

Well he's dead, and I feel like making this public would only make you relive the experience if it actually happened. I don't know how to feel. 

Poor Michael :( even after his death people can't leave him alone :fail:

They're just after his money, and it's disgusting.

RainingOnMe

I thought it was pretty much common sense he did try to touch those children though. But I mean, let him RIP please. 

Archived