💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The fragmented delayed release of this stupid perfume has really killed my hype for it.

This... :duck: I'm still getting it, but it's like... :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

This... :duck: I'm still getting it, but it's like... :shrug:

Whats even funnier is that... isn't the reason the US release date was delayed was so that Gaga would have time to do promo in US on its release.

Yet, look at all that promo for C2C...

Jonna Lee

How feminine is the fragrance? I might request it for Christmas, but I don't want people to think I'm "girly" :megaflop:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

ThatSLAYGUY

THIS FRAGRANCE IS ABSOLUTE LIFE!!!! It smells very different on men and women and for the men who want to wear it, it smells definitely geared towards men :yes:

For a comparison it smells a lot like Bleu de Chanel :) 

I guess because all the teasing b---hes on here like to not post legit reviews..... I'll give you mine.

I live in Chicago & I am pretty impatient. I could not wait until January, are you kidding? On eBay I found someone from Germany selling 30mL for $45+free shipping. I ordered it around the first of the month and got it last week. 

http://instagram.com/p/ujL-6CyymY/?modal=true

My first impressions: I sprayed it on my wrist and impatiently down on it. I smelled it and was like  "I wasted $40 and waited a month for this?" It smelled like the rind of a lime and dirt. However, I rubbed my wrists together and took another smell. I was awestruck. It went from smelling like crap to a very mature, masculine yet feminine masterpiece. I LOVE this fragrance. I'm a dude and my boyfriend loves it on me ;)

If you have ever smelled a sandalwood candle, I would say that is the closest thing I can relate it too. The added lime is a surprisingly s-xy touch. It is kind of musky, but also has a subtle vanilla part to it. It sort of reminds me of Fame, they have the same smokiness about them. Eau de Gaga is definitely geared towards guys & butch lesbians.

To all of the people on here complaining about being ALL MASC NO FEM: you will do just fine wearing Eau de Gaga.

The scent is very powerful at first but quickly fades into something you can't really smell when someone walks by. I'd say give it two pumps and you'll be fine. If you want to wear it all day, you better carry a bottle around with you. I spray it on one wrist and rub both together & spray it on my neck. 8 hours later I could faintly smell it. You'd have to be riding someone and sniffing their neck to smell it. 

For everyone in the US that's impatient like me, I just searched for eau de gaga on eBay and found the best deal under "buy it now." Look for the cheapest bottle that you can (to make sure you like it) and then buy a larger one when it comes out in the US. 

Here's the guy I got it from (clearly marketing to monsters haha): http://www.ebay.com/sch/tanzduft24_de/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

My verdict: I actually prefer this over Fame. I had to pretend & convince myself that Fame was for men. The only way I would ever wear Fame again is if I'm wasted drunk and not-caringly spray it because I'm feeling nostalgic. Eau de Gaga is s-xy af and I love wearing it. 

If y'all have any questions hit me up on twitter @rysucks 

TimisaMonster

Whats even funnier is that... isn't the reason the US release date was delayed was so that Gaga would have time to do promo in US on its release.

Yet, look at all that promo for C2C...

This... I imagine when December comes she'll do the promo cuz you need time BEFORE the product releases to give people some time to save

Kinda dumb its being sold AFTER Christmas and New Years

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Has anyone heard anything about the Australian release. It says on the Haus laboratories site that nov 1 is the release date. But neither Myer or Priceline (the two stockists listed) know anything about it.

Has anyone heard anything about the Australian release. It says on the Haus laboratories site that nov 1 is the release date. But neither Myer or Priceline (the two stockists listed) know anything about it.

I went to Myer today but they said the stock hasn't arrived yet and told me to look out for it the next few days. However, I got the 50ml one from Priceline last week and I went to My Chemist today and they had the 50ml one as well. 

ThatSLAYGUY

I bought it at priceline and the lady at the checkout was like, "Oh has she got a new one?" :rip::smh: 

Teal Ambition

So it was supposed to be released in Canada yesterday, and I couldn't find it anywhere... MESS

Also, they're selling Eau de Gaga with a CD in Russia:

926541_729739117100682_21011026_n.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

So it was supposed to be released in Canada yesterday, and I couldn't find it anywhere... MESS

Ooh what comes with it? 

Haroon

My sister got me the larger bottle of Eau de Gaga for my birthday 2-3 weeks ago and I love it :flutter: Even when I'm not going out I spray it once on my neck :laughga: I got into the car yesterday with my brother and his wife and his wife was like "Omg Haroon what are you wearing? It's so refreshing" and I was like "Gaga's new unis-x fragrance :gaga: " and she was like " :flutter: " and I was like " :awesome: "

AndrewGr

I guess because all the teasing b---hes on here like to not post legit reviews..... I'll give you mine.

I live in Chicago & I am pretty impatient. I could not wait until January, are you kidding? On eBay I found someone from Germany selling 30mL for $45+free shipping. I ordered it around the first of the month and got it last week. 

http://instagram.com/p/ujL-6CyymY/?modal=true

My first impressions: I sprayed it on my wrist and impatiently down on it. I smelled it and was like  "I wasted $40 and waited a month for this?" It smelled like the rind of a lime and dirt. However, I rubbed my wrists together and took another smell. I was awestruck. It went from smelling like crap to a very mature, masculine yet feminine masterpiece. I LOVE this fragrance. I'm a dude and my boyfriend loves it on me ;)

If you have ever smelled a sandalwood candle, I would say that is the closest thing I can relate it too. The added lime is a surprisingly s-xy touch. It is kind of musky, but also has a subtle vanilla part to it. It sort of reminds me of Fame, they have the same smokiness about them. Eau de Gaga is definitely geared towards guys & butch lesbians.

To all of the people on here complaining about being ALL MASC NO FEM: you will do just fine wearing Eau de Gaga.

The scent is very powerful at first but quickly fades into something you can't really smell when someone walks by. I'd say give it two pumps and you'll be fine. If you want to wear it all day, you better carry a bottle around with you. I spray it on one wrist and rub both together & spray it on my neck. 8 hours later I could faintly smell it. You'd have to be riding someone and sniffing their neck to smell it. 

For everyone in the US that's impatient like me, I just searched for eau de gaga on eBay and found the best deal under "buy it now." Look for the cheapest bottle that you can (to make sure you like it) and then buy a larger one when it comes out in the US. 

Here's the guy I got it from (clearly marketing to monsters haha): http://www.ebay.com/sch/tanzduft24_de/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

My verdict: I actually prefer this over Fame. I had to pretend & convince myself that Fame was for men. The only way I would ever wear Fame again is if I'm wasted drunk and not-caringly spray it because I'm feeling nostalgic. Eau de Gaga is s-xy af and I love wearing it. 

If y'all have any questions hit me up on twitter @rysucks 

Great review :D When I first sprayed it on me I REALLY hated it, I was like "no ****ing way I am going to buy it, I smell like a cheap aromatic air freshener". But after the second time I tried it on, i LOVED it.

Darcklighter22

on there house now Haus Laboratories it claims the release date is now same as US the 15th of Jan...checking up on it but if it really got pushed back might not get it all all for sloppy organisation

Archived