Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Nope :megaflop:

I bought the perfume before this bag was announced, but I saw it in the store.

Operation: Steal the Bag  :teehee:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im from Finland. Those prices are kinda pricy tho :emma:

How much is the perfume in Findland?

Operation: Steal the Bag  :teehee:

Not possible, it's right by the cashier. :madge:

MonsterOfSpain

Not possible, it's right by the cashier. :madge:

:madge: then maybe you can do something so he gives it to you for free :hor:

:witchney:

Guys, I do not know if I can post links to online shopping sites but I found a couple of Bulgarian ones selling the perfume ridiculously cheap - (20 euros for the 75 ml bottle and 13 euros for the 15 ml bottle)({And yes, it says Eau de Gaga, not Fame :flop: }). Is this a scam? I really don't believe it could be this cheap. My birthday is in a couple of weeks and if this is not a scam I will definitely buy it for myself. 

Guys, I do not know if I can post links to online shopping sites but I found a couple of Bulgarian ones selling the perfume ridiculously cheap - (20 euros for the 75 ml bottle and 13 euros for the 15 ml bottle)({And yes, it says Eau de Gaga, not Fame :flop: }). Is this a scam? I really don't believe it could be this cheap. My birthday is in a couple of weeks and if this is not a scam I will definitely buy it for myself. 

Yes, it could be that cheap, in my coutnry it's already 75ml for 22 euros. Just buy from trusted sites.

HighwayGuy

I just heard on Capital FM Manchester that people are going to be at the Manchester arena for lady gaga's concert tonight offering samples of Eau de Gaga!!! It's getting promo!!

It's a lovely smell and pretty affordable as it seems to last a long time. The only downside is the name. There's no way you can make 'eau de Gaga' sound classy. She should've gone with something less cheesy and more timeless.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Cameron Dallas

Today a fan gave me Eau De Gaga as a present. It's the nicest thing anyone has ever given me and one of the best things I've ever smelled.

BoomKack

I've been wearing Eau de Gaga on most days for the past month now, it's lasted me so long and I reckon it'll last for another 2 months at least. I guess it's kind of my signature fragrance now, perfect for work or nights out.

If it's one of these bulgarian sites that sell Chanel perfumes for 25lv + free delivery than it is a scam. :flop: But the bottles are made like the real ones if that works for you. The perfumes are crap tho. :laughga:

Archived