💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

might of been asked but I don't feel like going back and forth for 160 pages but anyone know if it's already out in Canada and which retailers have it? Went to Sephora and Shoppers today and Sephora said they actually don't hold celebrity fragrances and Shoppers had Fame but no sign of Eau de Gaga

November 1st. All the info is on Haus Laboratories.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

November 1st. All the info is on Haus Laboratories.

Ironically didn't think to check there, but thanks :) 

blacklistedd

Now it seems people don't like it... Uhhh :gum:

I mean honestly its hard to get an honest opinion from people, especially her own fans, in regards to Gaga products particularly the perfumes. Either they exaggerate and say they love it or they exaggerate about how disappointing it is. With Gaga theres rarely ever chill.

TimisaMonster

I mean honestly its hard to get an honest opinion from people, especially her own fans, in regards to Gaga products particularly the perfumes. Either they exaggerate and say they love it or they exaggerate about how disappointing it is. With Gaga theres rarely ever chill.

Most of the "dislike posts" seem to be COMPARING it to FAME, which of course it's going to smell different... You want it to smell similar? :fail: Plus, it sounds like it's more of a masculine scent and rightfully so since FAME was all about the women and her male fans, including me, were pressed waiting for a manly scent from her. I can't wait to smell it in January!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

might of been asked but I don't feel like going back and forth for 160 pages but anyone know if it's already out in Canada and which retailers have it? Went to Sephora and Shoppers today and Sephora said they actually don't hold celebrity fragrances and Shoppers had Fame but no sign of Eau de Gaga

Lies Sephora tells... I've been ... They have Kim Kardashian perfumes for crying out loud! What are they talking about? :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaObsession

I still need to get my hands on this, I'm so late :toofunny:

after hearing peoples first responses to the smell I thought I wouldn't like it, but I bought a 30ml bottle and tried it, and actually it's not bad. It is very different to Fame (obviously). It is very citrus-y for me...and it seems to last just a few hours.

Most of the "dislike posts" seem to be COMPARING it to FAME, which of course it's going to smell different... You want it to smell similar? :fail: Plus, it sounds like it's more of a masculine scent and rightfully so since FAME was all about the women and her male fans, including me, were pressed waiting for a manly scent from her. I can't wait to smell it in January!

Yes - it is more masculine than Fame by far. When I first smelled it I thought it's more for guys....oh well, I'll still wear it sometimes. ;)

ThatSLAYGUY

after hearing peoples first responses to the smell I thought I wouldn't like it, but I bought a 30ml bottle and tried it, and actually it's not bad. It is very different to Fame (obviously). It is very citrus-y for me...and it seems to last just a few hours.

Yes - it is more masculine than Fame by far. When I first smelled it I thought it's more for guys....oh well, I'll still wear it sometimes. ;)

Did u buy it from the UK? 

Did u buy it from the UK? 

Yes..... :) Well I got a 30ml bottle in Scotland - they didn't have the gift packs, but when I was walking around Birmingham last night having a look, I found a perfume shop that had the gift packs for 15 pounds! You get a 30ml bottle, and a 75ml shower gel and 75ml body lotion! Good value since I paid 12.50 pounds just for the bottle, so I bought two packs. haha

ThatSLAYGUY

Yes..... :) Well I got a 30ml bottle in Scotland - they didn't have the gift packs, but when I was walking around Birmingham last night having a look, I found a perfume shop that had the gift packs for 15 pounds! You get a 30ml bottle, and a 75ml shower gel and 75ml body lotion! Good value since I paid 12.50 pounds just for the bottle, so I bought two packs. haha

Omg can't wait 'till it's out in aus :cry: 

Omg can't wait 'till it's out in aus :cry:

It's definitely more masculine so you should be able to wear it. ;)

ThatSLAYGUY

It's definitely more masculine so you should be able to wear it. ;)

which I am also absolutely excited about! :excited2:

Ready for it to be my signature scent tbh :ARTPOP:  

which I am also absolutely excited about! :excited2:

Ready for it to be my signature scent tbh :ARTPOP:

haha Fame will still be mine, but I do mix it up some days and wear something different depending on my mood, so I can just add Eau de Gaga to the mix now. ;)

Brian Newman

Anyone know of a website where I can have a bottle of this shipped to me in the US? I can't bare to wait until January for it! :(

Archived