💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

Guys, to anyone who has it so far, how fruity is it?

I really want to get it, but if it smells like Fame, I kinda don't want it.

I have it on right now (sprayed it on in the shop lol)

At first, like first hour it's more fruity. Not that you smell like a lemon but it has that hint of spice/leather/earth undertone in it.

When that wares down you are left with a more masculine then femine smell however if you are an autumn or winter type as female you'd be really happy. It's nowhere as sweet as Fame. I gave that one to my daughter and I'd wear EDG cause it has a chique yet s-xy robust smell. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have it on right now (sprayed it on in the shop lol)

At first, like first hour it's more fruity. Not that you smell like a lemon but it has that hint of spice/leather/earth undertone in it.

When that wares down you are left with a more masculine then femine smell however if you are an autumn or winter type as female you'd be really happy. It's nowhere as sweet as Fame. I gave that one to my daughter and I'd wear EDG cause it has a chique yet s-xy robust smell. 

ME LIKEY :giveup:

My sister bought fame a couple of days ago, and I can't believe I was going to order it a long time ago, it's so sweet :smh:

But I like the description you gave me, I want it so badly now :cry:

MonsterMum

ME LIKEY :giveup:

My sister bought fame a couple of days ago, and I can't believe I was going to order it a long time ago, it's so sweet :smh:

But I like the description you gave me, I want it so badly now :cry:

Yeah I get you, I am not a fan of "Fame" cause of the cheap "popstar makes perfume" smell if you know what I mean.

You'll be really happy with EDG if you are anything like me (I'm kinda snobby when it comes to perfume cause I only wear Gucci normally but for this one I'm willing to make an exception).

Duella Dvil

MARK KANEMURA IS IN THE VIDEO I NOW LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD HOLY JEEEZUUUZZ I AM SOOOOO HAAAAAAAPPY

www.instagram.com/theduella666

JLoveLamar

I'm buying this one when it's released in the US 

but I also want a bottle of FAME just to have and put on display...anyone know where I can still get one?

At Ross and Marshalls you can buy Le Masterpiece for $19.99

Amen Fashion

I like it soo much ! Like I actualy use Boss Orange and this one smells pretty similar but I like Eau De Gaga a bit more. It also lasts longer than Boss!

Adampervez

I love it so much, but the first spray it was STRONG AS ****! I needed to waft a bit off, but after that i started to smell like a god

Teal Ambition

10641065_695546920532019_799616793310338

10414439_695546927198685_285113782399632

Omg I want it all :giveup:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

steal them

unboxing them at once

run around and spray em perfume' like you would spray holly water onto the haters in hell

yasss gaga 

promote that holly water 

:troll:

Archived