💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

lodylody

I've been wearing it since this morning and it's starting to fade (it's now 6PM where I live). I never spray lots and lots of perfume on me though, so it might last longer on other people !

It radiates to 35/40 cm, but I don't know if that's a lot :emma:

How precise, love it :whitney: And love youuuuu :runhug: This is what I've been desperate to know for so long :party: I don't put on a lot either so this is awesome, THANK YOUUUUU

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How precise, love it :whitney: And love youuuuu :runhug: This is what I've been desperate to know for so long :party: I don't put on a lot either so this is awesome, THANK YOUUUUU

You're welcome :runhug: I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do !

lodylody

You're welcome :runhug: I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do !

:flutter: Does the lime smell more citrusy, or sweet? Sorry to be asking loads but I doubt you'll mind talking about it :rip:

:flutter: Does the lime smell more citrusy, or sweet? Sorry to be asking loads but I doubt you'll mind talking about it :rip:

Definitely more citrusy. It's so so different from Fame ! 

I don't mind at all ! Not a lot of people have Eau De Gaga at the moment, so if I can say as much as I can about it, I'll gladly do it  ;)

Went to Sephora yesterday in Nice, they had Eau and Fame, and I tried Eau and didn't really like, the smell is week and too sour, I felt like I took a lemon and squeezed it on my body.

Fame is still the best perfume so I bought one bottle of it..

Maybe later I'll give another chance to Eau, or I'll just buy to support her.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

I just got my Eau De Gaga. I would agree with the others - I think if you had to choose, it has more of a masculine scent. However Ive had it on for nearly an hour now and it has settles quite nicely. It is fresh. , and I think would smell lush on my hubby!

i didnt like Fame as much when I first got it, but ended up with several bottles at work and home, and the rollerball lol

lodylody

I just got my Eau De Gaga. I would agree with the others - I think if you had to choose, it has more of a masculine scent. However Ive had it on for nearly an hour now and it has settles quite nicely. It is fresh. , and I think would smell lush on my hubby!

i didnt like Fame as much when I first got it, but ended up with several bottles at work and home, and the rollerball lol

How sour is it? :laughga: 

Teal Ambition

26 days until its released in Canada  :excited2:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Buy it today, I did not expect that at all!

5409bc11db1a483b188b471c_700.jpg

:woot:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

How sour is it? :laughga:

Lol! I don't find it sour at all but I don't think it's long lasting either. It lost it's smell about 4-5 hours later, I literally cannot smell it at it's slightest

I find it annoying that there are several unboxing videos but none of an actual review of the perfume. It's like, ok the bottle is cool and all but that isnt the reason why you bought it.

Archived