Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

I just think EAU DE GAGA is as bad as EAU DE KATY or EAU DE BRITNEY and they just sound cheap and nasty :emma:

Gaga sounds so much better than Katy or Britney though, its not a normal name.

Lord Axel

that bottle tho, like what even

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Gangie

Don't forget that @Brooklyn_night tweeted 2 or 3 months ago that she/he can smell something new and posted LQ pic of "EAU DE GAGA" :). We should follow this account....

If I like it, then that's what I get!

TraeumereiLPB

You tried

Gurl, the bottles of the Beckham fragrances and Eau de Gaga re IDENTICAL. Chanel N°5 is from 1921, the bottle was altered a few times though, but let me tell you: Chanel N°5s bottle (which is a piece of art and can be seen in some Museums) is entirely different.

Buc4XSjIAAAhv1Y.jpg3587_k33atm5jxr_240.jpg11387891006.jpg

SAME bottle.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

DeleteMyAccount

I was hoping the bottle would be more unique looking.  Or made with the old style puffer thing.

RBNLM

The Chanel N°5 bottle is not even close to Eau de Gaga or the Beckham ones. The proportions and shapes are very different.

10592931_835930649752516_689653475711883

blacklistedd

What she is aiming at and what it looks like are two completely different things. I know and own several Tom Ford Private Blend fragrances, and let me tell you: They don't look anything like what Eau de Gaga or Beckhams look like. But one thing is for sure: The Beckham bottles are identical to Eau de Gaga, only differently colored.

Oh my god are you blind or are you just deluding yourself because you want to be right? Seriously. I don't believe you own the private blend collection either. I do. They are not identical, but its clear they are modeled after bottle designs like that. Most high end fragrances have a plain design with the haus's name and the fragrance written on the label.

Those beckham bottles are just rectangular with a block cap. If anything I guess they're a TJ Maxxx attempt at creating a high end looking bottle but you can barely even tell. At least the Gaga ones look like a version of that private blend bottle I posted because the glass is not transparent.

I just think EAU DE GAGA is as bad as EAU DE KATY or EAU DE BRITNEY and they just sound cheap and nasty :emma:

There is no such thing as Eau de Katy or Eau de Britney though.

Allison M

Unpopular opinion but I am not too sure on this. Fame was iconic because it was so unique, this just seems like another perfume, it could be anyone. The bottle looks a little basic and the name is just so generic. I'll still buy it if course but I thought Gaga would only make one perfume and only one, didn't she say she would never make several just to make them?

I don't know, it's probably just me but it takes the shine away from Fame.

Maybe she had fun with it and wanted to do it again?

mcphee

Gurl, the bottles of the Beckham fragrances and Eau de Gaga re IDENTICAL. Chanel N°5 is from 1921, the bottle was altered a few times though, but let me tell you: Chanel N°5s bottle (which is a piece of art and can be seen in some Museums) is entirely different.

Buc4XSjIAAAhv1Y.jpg3587_k33atm5jxr_240.jpg11387891006.jpg

SAME bottle.

The lid is the same, but the actual bottle is different in shape around the edges and the golden plaque.

TraeumereiLPB

10592931_835930649752516_689653475711883

THis is even more proof for my claim:

11387891006.jpg

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

ChicaSkas

Awesome sauce! now we can have a Perfume banner again!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived