💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

coco-n%C2%B051.jpg

The Chanel N°5 bottle is not even close to Eau de Gaga or the Beckham ones. The proportions and shapes are very different.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I REMEMBER THIS OMG

Some insiders knows definitely something, I can't believe that people don't trust them.  :smh:

TraeumereiLPB

Wait I'm so sorry gurl, I thought Fame was last year. I hve a warped sense of time :sharon:

hurry sis you're falling behind

Don't worry, no hard feelings :hug:

blacklistedd

I am no talking about the numbers, but rather the amount of fragrances in a specific time frame. If you would've paid close attention to other Popstars' perfume brands, you could've noticed that they release perfumes at a much quicker pace than Gaga. Fame was released in 2012, Eau de Gaga now in 2014. 2 years between launches is a long time in the perfume industry, especially when it comes to celebrity fragrances.

By the way, the bottle design is recycled, it already exists and was used by Coty before for two of David Beckhams fragrances:

3587_k33atm5jxr_240.jpg

243_80ggx87de3_240.jpg

You're wrong. It is not designed after these lameass bottles you're posting. Its designed to look like high end collections. Similar to Tom Ford's Private Blend. Its the angle they're going for this time, she wants it to resemble high end im assuming.

NMC0D54_mx.jpg

I'm more excited as to what song will be used during the video/commercial

If it's like FAME then maybe we'll get 5 seconds of Sexxx Dreams.

Vernier

So is that picture new? Or is she reusing a pic she shot a while ago seeing as Jeremy is still there? Kinda weird.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ModernEcstasy

It's unis-x, yet it will be geared towards women? I'm sure this was said about fame at some point :(

blacklistedd

It's unis-x, yet it will be geared towards women? I'm sure this was said about fame at some point :(

It was not.

TraeumereiLPB

You're wrong. It is not designed after these lameass bottles you're posting. Its designed to look like high end collections. Similar to Tom Ford's Private Blend. Its the angle they're going for this time, she wants it to resemble high end im assuming.

NMC0D54_mx.jpg

What it is aiming at to look like and what it actually looks like are two completely different things. I know and own several Tom Ford Private Blend fragrances, and let me tell you: They don't look anything like what Eau de Gaga or Beckhams look like. But one thing is for sure: The Beckham bottles are identical to Eau de Gaga, only differently colored.

CoolTrainerTerry

So is that picture new? Or is she reusing a pic she shot a while ago seeing as Jeremy is still there? Kind weird.

I THOUGHT that was Jeremy!

RBNLM

The Chanel N°5 bottle is not even close to Eau de Gaga or the Beckham ones. The proportions and shapes are very different.

You tried

Rolodex of Hate

Fame was just as self promotional considering it was the name of her first album and its ep. A cheap perfume that young girls would buy would have the name of a flower or a fruit, or something that involved color and vibrance. If you must be cynical and say this sounds cheap, than if anything its clearly a cheap celebrity version of a high end sounding/looking fragrance.

These bottles remind me of Tom Ford's Private Blend. Its a very expensive collection. However boring as **** for a celebrity fragrance but the notes sound nice.

I just think EAU DE GAGA is as bad as EAU DE KATY or EAU DE BRITNEY and they just sound cheap and nasty :emma:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Archived