💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Lemme see if I can get a clarification on the US thing. I'll contact them and see. Waiting 4 months is a bit crazy

it would make sense tho, because from september till november she's in europe, so she's able to promote the perfume, while she can't do it in the US. so a january release seems correct imo

Edit: FInally something Europeans get first :thirst:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheFlames

Why the hell would the release it so much later in the US, which will undoubtedly be her biggest market?

nikola

Why the hell would the release it so much later in the US, which will undoubtedly be her biggest market?

because she will not be able to do promo for it until january

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Zilla

Wait is this high end or no? The stores I'm seeing it sold in here are d--gstores like walgreens and cvs. Wal mart? Target?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

TimisaMonster

No commercial or film :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DanceInTheFlames

because she will not be able to do promo for it until january

I guess... but who the hell needs promotion for a fragrance besides some commercials? Did her going to macys make a big difference to anyone else besides us? Doubt it.

nikola

No commercial or film :giveup:

there will probably be one

I guess... but who the hell needs promotion for a fragrance besides some commercials? Did her going to macys make a big difference to anyone else besides us? Doubt it.

i guess she want to do big promo's like she did for fame

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DanceInTheFlames

there will probably be one

i guess she want to do big promo's like she did for fame

But like let's not kid ourselves. The only people who even noticed that promo was us. I highly doubt it would make a difference when she releases it here. The only people who are going to buy the fragrance are (most likely) fans.

nikola

But like let's not kid ourselves. Te only people who even noticed that promo was us. I highly doubt it would make a difference when she releases it here. The only people who are going to buy the fragrance are (most likely) fans.

well idk then i mean when she did promo for fame a lot of people that are not little monsters talked about it but yes biggest part are us 

Archived