Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

oh hell ya. i had went through 3 bottles of fame, and i still love it and will keep to buy it along with this new oneย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Evan Peters

Well I have to wait til 2015 so I have no idea yet.ย 

emma roberts is an abuser

I haven't even bought Fame yet. I don't actually know what it smells like, lmao.

So maybe. Probably not, though.

ย 

#flopfan

I haven't even bought Fame yet. I don't actually know what it smells like, lmao.

So maybe. Probably not, though.

ย 

#flopfan

*Watcha waiting for :ohwell:

MJHolland

No because I wanna let Gaga's team know how dumb they are for snubbing their biggest market, the US, for holiday season :)

TraeumereiLPB

No because I wanna let Gaga's team know how dumb they are for snubbing their biggest market, the US, for holiday season :)

You do know that the launch dates and distribution of the perfume are decided by Coty and not Gaga and her team?

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

MJHolland

You do know that the launch dates and distribution of the perfume are decided by Coty and not Gaga and her team?

The sentiment is still there -_-

lavenderblondee

If I like the smell, absolutely. I love The Fame, so I'm hoping I like this one. I just hope it lasts longer. I love The Fame, but I feel like the smell fades within minutes.

Archived