Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryTheNight

why no aus?.. :/ ill buy it online though asap, i think im gonna love it, the description sounds amazing. and the USA thing is ridiculous, missing large opportunities yet again on purpose..

blacklistedd

They're straight up stupid for releasing the fragrance in the USA after the holiday season. Not smart, period.

I have to admit...the U.S. date is really odd. I can't imagine any kind of company releasing something like this directly after the holiday season. Not to mention the 4 month break period between european release. It's all just a very odd decision. 

We're all Stronger Together!

MJHolland

Again, further proof that Gaga's team is run but irrational baboons with no power to logically think things through.

Ray of Light

Again, further proof that Gaga's team is run but irrational baboons with no power to logically think things through.

Totally not quoting this because I agree. I'm not liable.

lupuselectro

Hi ✌it may be stupid a little bit, but on Haus they say that 30 ml is the smallest one, and everywhere else they say 15 ml ðŸ˜Does the 15 ml EDG exist?

In 𝕮𝕳𝕽𝕺𝕸𝕬𝕿𝕴𝕮𝕬 no one thing is greater than another, and kindness rules all.

lupuselectro

The word 'Czechia', I think it doesn't even exist but i know it just stands for Czech Republic  :derpga:

In 𝕮𝕳𝕽𝕺𝕸𝕬𝕿𝕴𝕮𝕬 no one thing is greater than another, and kindness rules all.

my goowdd, not in the Benelux --"

Announced today that both Douglas and Ici Paris XL will start selling it 10 November in the Netherlands and Planet Parfum in Belgium on the same day

The real question is why is there a 100 mL but the 75mL is the masterpiece edition? :confused:

quantity =/= quality

Archived