HausOfMark

you mean BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© and her backing dancers/singers reunion? :giggle::teehee:

Yeah LOL

-Mark

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Looking forward to her performance :legend: Should be something interesting to watch in a sea of blandness :sweep:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

LoveandMagic

I'm not B's biggest fan but she does work hard and put out good videos. Congrats Beyonce.  :rockstar:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

HausOfMark

I'm expecting a 10 minute epic sized Justin Timberlake Destiny's Child reunion performance :legend:

Because some monsters are super pressed and can't deal when Gaga doesn't win or get nominated for every award :manicure:

-Mark

TheOriginalOne

It'd be nice to see Gaga win this some year :flutter:

And honestly, just give all te awards of the night to BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©.

Daydream

No offence but why can't they just call it the Lifetime Achievement Award (its original name) or The Vanguard Award? Why do they have to add Michael Jackson on it? I would cringe if I won an award that had another singer's name stamped on it. Regardless if he's a legend.

Congrats to Bey, though... She deserves it!

No Angel

It'd be nice to see Gaga win this some year :flutter:

And honestly, just give all te awards of the night to BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©.

With the way she's going with her stuff, successful or not, Gaga's guaranteed one in the future, even if it's 10 years from now. She's got a lot of memorable videos under her belt and MTV likes her a lot, despite the snub. lol

So who's getting it next? Rih? Gaga?

I would like Gaga or Rih to get it but watch it go to like Shakira or something :flop:

Cool :applause:

She released 17 videos during the time we waited for DWUW, she deserves this.

Chic

The stars truly aligned and my prediction was CORRECT! :excited2:

I'm so ****ing excited. My Queen getting the respect she deserves and all you pressed Monsters are going to deal, cause we all know you'll be tuning in to watch her perform like you did with the Superbowl. You guys know MTV would actually give Gaga this award in the future, so get off your high horse and let Bey get hers this year.

Like nobody was pressed in this thread, maybe one person at most, and most of the people that said Gaga should get it didn't say BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© doesn't deserve it

No Angel

Like nobody was pressed in this thread, maybe one person at most, and most of the people that said Gaga should get it didn't say BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© doesn't deserve it

My post was actually directed at them, Chic. :manicure:

No Angel

I actually posted my comments immediately after seeing that one assuming there'd be more comments like that to follow considering Bey gets a lot of unwarranted slack on here. Also assumed because she's getting tribute, more people would find reasons to get upset. Guess I shouldn't assume all the time. Gaga will get hers in due time.

You done?   :huh:

Chic

I actually posted my comments immediately after seeing that one assuming there'd be more comments like that to follow considering Bey gets a lot of unwarranted slack on here. Also assumed because she's getting tribute, more people would find reasons to get upset. Guess I shouldn't assume all the time. Gaga will get hers in due time.

You done? :huh:

The only reason Bey gets any slack is because of her oversensitive fans, actually...Which at the same time serves to suppress any slack because nobody wants to bother arguing with them. :shrug:

Archived