Slade

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which was your favorite?

• Paparazzi in 2009
    • Yoü and I in 2011
    • Applause in 2013

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

Paparazzi at the 2009 VMAs will always be one of my favorite performances of anyone ever.  It was so epic and I just love the audible gasp when she starts bleeding. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

since most people will choose the 2009 I'll choose Applause 2013 :P

applause is my favorite song out of these 3 and finally seeing Gaga back showing all her eras was very exciting and never seen before

to change costume that many times...it's a treat! :worship:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Addy Ezzie

Choosing between BloodGa and Jo is tough... But I'll go with BloodGa, that was incredible !!

britneylopez99

it was... but its not comparable to Paparazzi or You and I performance....

Paparazzi was the most epic live performance i've ever seen by a pop artist.. it was just mind blowing saying applause> Paparazzi makes me really question the taste of the fans here :awkney:

sorry but applause made up for what paparazzi lacked in energy+it was way more hyped, fun, and still had all the stops that paparazzi had (shock value, vocals, MUCH better choreography)

Blue Jeans

sorry but applause made up for what paparazzi lacked in energy+it was way more hyped, fun, and still had all the stops that paparazzi had (shock value, vocals, MUCH better choreography)

lol..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

bionic

Paparazzi is the best, then Applause. I don't recognise a 2011 performance.

Applause's shock value was..?

buy bionic

britneylopez99

Paparazzi is the best, then Applause. I don't recognise a 2011 performance.

Applause's shock value was..?

comeon sis we all heard how loud the crowd cheered at every single costume change

bionic

comeon sis we all heard how loud the crowd cheered at every single costume change

I think you've misunderstood what shock value is.

buy bionic

Sugarfall

Paparazzi aka my fave Gaga performance ever!

Applause was nice as well, but quite forgettable

Yoü and I was terrible imo

Miel

Yoü and I is my favorite of them all. Cringeworthy, definitely, but in a way that is incredibly smart and thought-provoking. Also a sucker for classic rock, so the piano and Brian May combo set really appealed to me.

That said, they're all incredible. Anybody notice that they all kind of have similar themes based around the perception of theater and the breaking of the fourth wall. The almighty Gaga-VMA performance triumvirate.

3 points in and ready for more

They were all great, but those who didn't vote for Paparazzi 2009 need to accept jesus christ as their lord and savior.

Archived