Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

James Franco Could Be Gay/Bi?

Cersei

Featured Posts

Sister

It's common knowledge that he's the modern-day James Dean.

He probably doesn't see s-xuality as a one-way street.

(By the way I met James in March and it was raining and to sign my book he placed his head on my head to block the rain. So we're basically dating.)

so juicy
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OrphanBlack

I always got the impression that he does things that feel good. I'm sure he's open to s-x with men, women, Trans anything, as long as he's having fun/enjoying himself. Living with someone of the same gender and being close with them is in no way an indicator of someone's s-xuality. If that was the case everyone in college who has same-s-x roommates would be gay. Lol it doesn't work that way.

Dangerous Man

i807e2RSX0z6f.gif

I read your username as HotMessyGays :rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Blue Jeans

maybe

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Knife

Wow he lives with a man so he must be taking it up the ass juggingu.jpg

He might be exclusively a top. juggingu.jpg

destructivelove

He needs to come out or just stop dipping his toe in the pool because it's annoying. And who tf would willingly be gay in this world? What's wrong with ha? :wtf:

how bout you just let him live his life the way he wants to Felicia...?  seems to be doing just fine for himself without having to indulge you in his personal s-x life... :coffee:  :tea:  :awkney:

Salvador Dali

how bout you just let him live his life the way he wants to Felicia...?  seems to be doing just fine for himself without having to indulge you in his personal s-x life... :coffee:  :tea:  :awkney:

Being adamant about not being gay and then wishing/pretending to be gay is just plain stupid and trivializing. :wtf: Also, his little stunts (posting fake candids on Instagram) that he passes off as "performance art" are also plain stupid. I don't find him attractive enough to indulge in fantasies about his s-x life, actually. :coffee:

I would SO not be in "Interior. Leather Bar" if I wasn't gay. It would just be too awk. So i guess it makes sense

Archived