💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's direction after CTC: classic rock & power ballads

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

jomonster12

It'll still be pop. I'm sure this means it's pop INFLUENCED by rock like BTW was influenced by the 80s, ARTPOP by EDM yet they weren't 80s music or EDM in and of themselves.

It needs to be Pop I need PopGa, but whatever she picks, I'm happy for her and will support her  :hug:

It needs to be Pop I need PopGa, but whatever she picks, I'm happy for her and will support her  :hug:

It WILL be pop, you'll see :)

I have a feeling this will be her masterpiece

Don't hype me :cry: if it's anything like BTW it's already a masterpiece :emo: if it's better than that she should just stop making any music after it because it will be enough great music to last a lifetime or two :emo:

If she is indeed sadly going into this direction i hope it's something like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH-rPt1ftSo

Gangie

We have to wait and see.... (2045, come faster!!!)

Edited by GangBang91
If I like it, then that's what I get!

Electric Venus

this makes me so excited, born this way is my fav album ever so hopefully she means more songs like marry the night, you and i, the queen, hair ect. :excited2:

why doesn't she want to make something new? trying something different =/= making something different. i always expected her to move towards attempts at making something truly individual or outside the box. seems like all she can do is genre hop now, which is so musically dull to me. seems like the only thing gaga-esque about what she does from now will be her voice which is certainly not enough for me. 

if it's good music it's good music of course and i'll anticipate it, but for example, a standards album... it's been done. a classic rock album, done, power ballads. all of this stuff has been done. it's unremarkable. we're just expected to say "wow her voice is so versatile!" every time. give me a break. 

Edited by garnite

LetsGetHigh

Yaaaaaaaaas oh my god BTW on steroids :cry: :giveup:

Yaaaaas yaaaas I am going to die.

Power ballads TEOG style??? :nooo:

Someone save me I'm not making sense