šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kanye West: "I'm the smartest celebrity ... I'm not Britney Spears"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

Defending him even when he acts in a wrong way is stupid. He literally insulted an innocent lady.

then just say that and stop talking ****. i'm sure you don't appreciate it when people talk like that about your favorite artist have some respect.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Britney is def smarterthan Kanye on many aspects. And people on this thread making fun of her mentality :fail:

Slayer

His "art" would be a lot more credible if he didn't go round mouthing off about it.Ā I put Gaga in the same boat. I'm sorry, I just find these people ridiculously pretentious when it comes to art.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

AbuHassan1992

Britney is def smarterthan Kanye on many aspects. And people on this thread making fun of her mentality :fail:

where is she smarter than him? (I'm not saying anything about her inteligence here btw i'm just curious)

His "art" would be a lot more credible if he didn't go round mouthing off about it.Ā I put Gaga in the same boat. I'm sorry, I just find these people ridiculously pretentious when it comes to art.

that I can agree on. But the thing is, Kanye is mostly quiet about the work itself. He talks about himself as a person and his thoughts, and gaga only talks about the work

DrewStevens

then just say that and stop talking ****. i'm sure you don't appreciate it when people talk like that about your favorite artist have some respect.

Ā 

Sorry, I won't. He doesn't deserve any kind of respect considering what he said. What about her fans? I'm sure that they don't like when people say that their idol is stupid.

Sugarfall

where is she smarter than him? (I'm not saying anything about her inteligence here btw i'm just curious)

that I can agree on. But the thing is, Kanye is mostly quiet about the work itself. He talks about himself as a person and his thoughts, and gaga only talks about the work

For not saying things like this. She also literally never has said anything bad about anyone in public. Unlike Kanye.

But unlike Many in this thread I am not a kanye hater, I like many of his songs and he is a better songwriter.

it seems like you haven't listened to his music. if you had you'd want him to stay

Oh I've listened. Nothing special imo.

FFXSoul91

Kanye's ego and lack of grasp on reality are still shocking to y'all? :awkney:

VforVendetta

The smartest celebrity I've dealt with would never make a statement like this one though.

VforVendetta

what do you say about azalia banks or whatever when she says she's gonna be a legend? you praise her and say yaaass and ****. I get that you don't like hip hop but c'mon.

This is probably how other people feel about lady gaga, so stop ****ing harrassing him on here. aren't the ****ing mods gonna do anything? don't they ****ing ban people when they critizise katy perry or rihanna and ****?

Noone bans users for critizising.Ā  :wtf:

Britney at least has the common sense not to get offended when people of another race quote her lyrics back to her.

Archived