đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Single Coming?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

and the video would have at least 10 million views (it's only 1.5 million  :toofunny: ) 

Hmmm, do you think Anything Goes is pop? Many of you need to know that jazz is not a big market in fact, it's really small, a jazz song, whether it has Gaga in it or not, won't chart high because it's not commercial, and the video won't have many views as streaming is something relatively new and the audience of jazz is not exactly very young  :toofunny:

So stop

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Hmmm, do you think Anything Goes is pop? Many of you need to know that jazz is not a big market in fact, it's really small, a jazz song, whether it has Gaga in it or not, won't chart high because it's not commercial, and the video won't have many views as streaming is something relatively new and the audience of jazz is not exactly very young  :toofunny:

So stop

I was not comparing with pop, my point was it's a lie to say 'plenty' of monsters are here for CtC. If it was the case the video would have a lot more views for sure... That's just the proof Gaga's fans are mostly not here for this album.

I'm going to buy this album because I love Gaga's jazz but I won't take my case for a majority... I know most of us probably won't buy CtC... 

I'm on a French Gaga forum and I can tell you most of them are not going to buy it, even if they love Gaga... 

Son of Venus

I was not comparing with pop, my point was it's a lie to say 'plenty' of monsters are here for CtC. If it was the case the video would have a lot more views for sure... That's just the proof Gaga's fans are mostly not here for this album.

I'm going to buy this album because I love Gaga's jazz but I won't take my case for a majority... I know most of us won't probably buy CtC... 

This. If Gaga announced that her 5th album is coming this September 99% if not all of her fans would be excited to death.That's not the case with C2C

Gaga is Life

Hmm I don't feel like this is going to be for a new single. She's probably just performing a new song, or the single could be just Anything Goes. It's 2DayFM, they didn't seem very sure when TEOG and Hair were released as promo's and dubbed them official singles when playing them.

MANiCURE

ARTPOP app is coming for us!

its about 20/19 days left huh? my thoughts were that when i read the first aussie show is a few days later

somechick

This. If Gaga announced that her 5th album is coming this September 99% if not all of her fans would be excited to death.That's not the case with C2C

But it is. :p

Duella Dvil

So stop

And you people are what destroys music today, if the world goes black, what music will live? None of this edm, trap, techno, mess. Actually playing real instruments. THAT is where soul and life is, she is a musician first and foremost (music not the bling) with a **** TON of musical credits. I want MORE real gaga, listening to Red & Blue, investigation of Gaga&Starlight leads me to believe SHE'S NOT THAAAAAAT dancey and that she MIGHT be miserable.

She's a rock n roll, jazz, stadium anthems kinda girl, yet here we sit pressuring tracks like Swine out of her!

Though I may love it lyrically, it's trash musically.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

LetsGetHigh

"keep this hush hush"

yer, but send it to a whole subscribed list

:rip: right?

RBNLM

And you people are what destroys music today, if the world goes black, what music will live? None of this edm, trap, techno, mess. Actually playing real instruments. THAT is where soul and life is, she is a musician first and foremost (music not the bling) with a **** TON of musical credits. I want MORE real gaga, listening to Red & Blue, investigation of Gaga&Starlight leads me to believe SHE'S NOT THAAAAAAT dancey and that she MIGHT be miserable.

She's a rock n roll, jazz, stadium anthems kinda girl, yet here we sit pressuring tracks like Swine out of her!

Though I may love it lyrically, it's trash musically.

She's born to be a rock star.

nikola

Do you really think she going to perform CtC on space next year ? Of course not. I'm pretty sure she's working on new things...

She's teasing it with her posts about 'Amazing things coming' or 'planning new things is the best time of the year'

this.i heard that she is doing that space thingy early this year and i expect that she will relise at least one new song for her next alu because it would be stupid if she performed her old song only i mean she will perform them but space thingy is great way to promote new single and album

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

somechick

Solo album hun   :manicure:

Unless you know something :omg:

No, I was just messing around. ;)

Archived