New Single Coming?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Benji

Let me take this with a pinch of salt

Ā 

salt_pile.jpg

Ā 

I don't even rely on things happening with official announcements, let alone some randomer with a cropped "email" :rip:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

PARTYNAUSEOUS tbh

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

MrFameKills

Why isn't there a screenshot of the full email? :manicure:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

somechick

oh you got the link to work that I was trying to post. lol

Ā 

The "new single" bit may be dodgy, but there is at least a comp....:) But prize is 2 tickets....I think they are like "hot seat" tickets judging on the price ($330 each).

LetsGetHigh

Edit: Seems very unlikely. She just put out a LEAD single of her new album coming out next month. I don't think any artist in their right mind would start off new eras of 2 different albums at the same time. That's like impossible to have 2 eras at the same time :toofunny: but yeah

Levine

You know Gaga has worked on more than 100 songs for ARTPOP and she has talked about a possible Unreleased songs album (from TF / TFM / BTW and ARTPOP)...

And we all know she's permanently working on new music...Ā 

So I'd say it's not impossible. I'm not holding my breath but I would not be surprised if she releases new music soon...Ā 

I know that, but a new single from and for what? Just for the fans? A new album?Ā 

Teal Ambition

:lmao: yeah sureĀ 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

monketsharona

I know that, but a new single from and for what? Just for the fans? A new album?Ā 

maybe new album coming (like a unreleased songs album). Don't forget she has her space performance in 2015...

maybe new album coming (like a unreleased songs album). Don't forget she has her space performance in 2015...

Inb4 she performs Venus in space :lmao:

BornSimon

Where have I been? I didn't know she wouldn't perform MJH anymore. I LOVED THE MESS WITH THE CHAIRS AND I WANT IT BACK!

monketsharona

Inb4 she performs Venus in space :lmao:

ARTPOP will be over since around two yearsĀ  :toofunny: Ā People won't care about ARTPOP anymore

somechick

ARTPOP will be over since around two yearsĀ  :toofunny: Ā People won't care about ARTPOP anymore

Reading this site, you'd be forgiven for thinking people already don't sometimes. ;)

Archived