Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande to erect herself as queen of gays

Redstreak

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

You are being very optimistic about the GP... They are pretty stupid and will see this as confirming the stereotype of BI/closeted gay men dating women and cheating on them with other men

The GP (which includes us :hor:) is not all people who buy an album from a new cute popstar and listen to her lyrics for inspiration or even do any sort of lyrical a--lysis past what they are hearing as the song is playing :deadbanana:

Yes, its a negative stereotype, but people of ALL s-xualities and genders are capable of being unfaithful, and this is literally showing a possible scenario that has happened in the past. The people who are going to look @ the lyrics to this song (which I imagine are quite playful from how shes described it) and think "omg, this proves that you can't trust bis-xuals, they are all promiscuous -- Ariana Grande said so, and therefore it must be true" are NOT people that you should honestly give a second thought to :awkney:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so these little girls are going to be influenced to never have a relationship with a bi man because he will cheat on her like he cheated on their idol.

It's a dumb and slanderous song no matter how you spin it.

My female straight friends already always fear that they guy they are dating may be closeted gay... And they are pro gay rights.

MJHolland

This. And maybe is not even going to be a single. 

How can you possibly not see that this song reenforces negative stereotypes about bi men?

DrewStevens

One second gays don't give a **** suddenly they worry about what others think of them. 1YuPJ.gif
One second 'Alejandro' music video is a revolutionary video suddenly this song is "bad publicity". 1YuPJ.gif

So much bravery. So much born this way. So much equality. 1YuPJ.gif

ItsTommyBitch

One second gays don't give a **** suddenly they worry about what others think of them. 1YuPJ.gif

One second 'Alejandro' music video is a revolutionary video suddenly this song is "bad publicity". 1YuPJ.gif

:applause: :applause: :applause:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

MJHolland

My female straight friends already always fear that they guy they are dating may be closeted gay... And they are pro gay rights.

So why is Ariana Grande trying to reenforce that bi men are cheaters?!

There would be OUTCRY if she made a song about her getting knocked up by a black man and then him leaving her to raise the children by herself. Why? Because everyone acknowledges that as a negative stereotype of black men. 

Why the double standard? Oh, and just because your female friends "support gay rights" doesn't mean they are prejudice. That is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves of ignorant people (when they say "hey, I support gay rights, I'm not ignorant"....)

JaggedMonster

You are being very optimistic about the GP... They are pretty stupid and will see this as confirming the stereotype of BI/closeted gay men dating women and cheating on them with other men

But, It happens. :shrug:

MJHolland

Wow okay that's one of the dumbest and most ignorant things I've read on this website so congrats to you  :applause:  :applause:

Even though lg(B)t are being slandered by a famous person, we can't get upset by it?!?!?!?!??!

DrewStevens

How can you possibly not see that this song reenforces negative stereotypes about bi men?

I don't care tbh. Bi and gay men can be assholes too, you can't protect them just because they "are part" of a minority.

So why is Ariana Grande trying to reenforce that bi men are cheaters?!

There would be OUTCRY if she made a song about her getting knocked up by a black man and then him leaving her to raise the children by herself. Why? Because everyone acknowledges that as a negative stereotype of black men.

Why the double standard? Oh, and just because your female friends "support gay rights" doesn't mean they are prejudice. That is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves of ignorant people (when they say "hey, I support gay rights, I'm not ignorant"....)

I'm agreeing to what you are saying :hug: ... I'm just saying that even my friends who are super supportive of gay rights still believe in this stereotype, let alone the homophobic members Of the GP

MJHolland

But, It happens. :shrug:

Yeah, and a disproportionate about of black men abandon the mother of their children

But you don't see a pop star making a song about that because that would be RACIST OMG CALL THE COPS

(just like reenforcing negative stereotypes about gay/bi men is HOMOPHOBIC) 

I don't care tbh. Bi and gay men can be assholes too, you can't protect them just because they "are part" of a minority.

1. Confused as to where there are quotes around "are part".....

2. If you wish to make a song reenforcing a known negative stereotype about a minority, expect backlash. 

DrewStevens

Wow okay that's one of the dumbest and most ignorant things I've read on this website so congrats to you  :applause:  :applause:

Even though lg(B)t are being slandered by a famous person, we can't get upset by it?!?!?!?!??!

1. The song is not even out.

2. Is not really bashing anyone but cheaters, in this case a bi cheater.

3. Stop being so arrogant and pedant.

ItsTommyBitch

Hun, there are so many MUCH more ignorant things on this website, its not even funny :smh:

Its not slanderous, "Slanderous: (of a spoken statement) false and malicious"

Its a bit of a step to say that this song advocates or says that bis-xuals are promiscuous. Thats an opinion thats formed of an event independent of what actually happened. Its not a logical inference.  

This song is entirely invented, not based on a real scenario (though many examples of the scenario do exist...) and of what we know of it, makes no overarching statements about bis-xuals X_X

I think ur just taking this way too seriously in general. Its a POP song, not a grand press conference statement. Pop is like the least seriously taken genre ever :laughga:

Stephen

If you don't like a thread get the f*ck out of the thread and don't be a little b*tchy whiner. JESUS CHRIST... 

lol you're crazy. reported.

MJHolland

lol you're crazy. reported.

Worth it  :oops:

no i love this thread its funny

i came here because i love ariana grande ahahahahhahahah how am i being a 'b*tchy whiner' i think im being........,,,the opposite

If you don't like something you're reading on this site, like move on... lol what is the point in reading something you're not interested in and then taking the time out of your own life to make a comment about how you don't like it...

Archived