Jase

Featured Posts

Cruelty

UP FOR EVICTION

Frenchy vs. Gary vs. Kellie vs. Lauren vs. Ricci vs. Stephanie

LAUREN, RICCI, OR STEPHANIE TO GO PLEASE

I want a double eviction so

Lauren and Ricci

can go, they're not adding anything to the house. Then again, neither is Claire (

I know she's not up for eviction

), but I won't let anybody say a bad word about Claire because she was amazing on launch night. I want Frenchy to be safe - she's so childish and that's why everyone loves her. And she is 'bettair zen everybody elz ven am naykeed, b---hehs!'

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't at how desperate lauren is for screen time :smh:

Well, she did leak her own s-x tape to drum up publicity in the run-up to entering the house, so yeah, nothing surprises me when it comes to how low she'll stoop :smh:

Cruelty

No updates on Claire  :(  You can see she's bored in the house anyway, I don't reckon she'll be back. Apparently she has arthritis, so that might have flared up. Although I'm not sure arthritis causes vomiting. I hope she gets better soon.

Cruelty

Awww, she was brilliant on launch night, although she was a little bit quiet in the house. I hope she gets better soon, apparently she's the first celebrity housemate ever to leave due to illness.

gagalovesme

I have a strong feeling that Frenchy will go tonight, I just have a feeling that the public are starting to get annoyed with her

Cruelty

Up for eviction this Friday are...

Audley, Edele, Gary, James, Kellie and Stephanie. I predict it'll be Kellie and James. If not, Kellie and Stephanie.

Archived