đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother (UK/Series 14)

Jase

Featured Posts

Harry

Can't think of a better word to describe that line-up tbh :rip:

I wouldn't have been able to name one except for the guy from Gogglebox from those pictures.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruelty

I wouldn't have been able to name one except for the guy from Gogglebox from those pictures.

Exactly. Can someone please tell me who they are?

Cruelty

I know that line-up is obviously real, but Paul Daniels has put up a YouTube video explaining how he was asked to go into the CBB House, but declined due to family issues, although he was considering going in. Choice quote: "They use naughty words in the Big Brother house, you know".

Seriously, Jase, anybody, tell me who those people are! I know Gogglebox George, but that's it. Is Gary Busey on there? Or White Dee? Or Angelique Morgan?

gagalovesme

Woooo I'm so pumped even though the celebs will be below z listers (especially from what I've seen)

I actually really enjoyed the launch

WHAT WAS GARY DOING :lmao:

Frenchy was HILARIOUSLY awkward :lmao:

Leslie and Kellie are my favorites, both are absolutely adorable :wub:

Claire King = Queen :legend:

The task had the potential to be amusing but Dee didn't really seem arsed/comfortable with it

JaysAMess

Despite the line-up not being as good as I had hoped, it's not that bad.. They seem like an interesting group of celebs.

Yeah, the lineup is a mess, I'm gonna skip this one. See y'all for the next series!

Oh, and can we talk about how ****ing gorgeous Emma looked tonight?! :wub:

Naturally. :sara:

Leslie turned down a part in American Horror Story to go into the house, he just talked about it on live feed :eek:

JaysAMess

Anyone else love how David stepped in and changed the subject when things seemed to get a little awkward when Audley was asking Kellie questions?

Oh, and can we talk about how ****ing gorgeous Emma looked tonight?! :wub:

As usual. She's so perfect. :flutter:

Anyone else love how David stepped in and changed the subject when things seemed to get a little awkward when Audley was asking Kellie questions?

As usual. She's so perfect. :flutter:

Yeah that was nice. When Audley was all "so, did you just wake up feeling like kellie or..." :wtf:

Archived