• Chic

• Yanko

• Essence

• IHE

Top Posters In This Topic

MahoganySnitch

Gaga already broke a few of them.ย  :teehee:

ย 

But good for her. I'll be happy when she stops trying to act hood for comedic relief. I just wish pop stars wouldย do and stop talking about when/how they will push boundaries and promise out-of-this-world type of stuff for their upcoming work.ย 

all of this!

I guess she meant push HER boundries, because Madonna, Bjรƒฦ’ยถrk, Xtina and Lady Gaga now already did that (among many others).

You know, everyone on here called it. As soon as you do a project with Queen Madonna, she eats your creative soul and you begin to decay. Nothing she had done since hanging with Madonna has done well.

ย 

Quick, it's a Legendary Lovers emergency. *taps foot waiting*

ThisGuyTony

tumblr_lsg80xOpVm1qg20zj.gif

I don't like when popstars, artists and bands talk about how they're going to push boundaries or do something different.. IN THE FUTURE. Sure, you're allowed to be experimental and creative, but please do it, don't talk about it. Show us what you can do, don't brag about how awesome you are and then disappoint when you release something that was a copy of what you've done in the past. Sometimes these plans never see the light because they change their minds or something behind the scenes happens (trouble with the label, manager) and they end up looking like fools.

heavymlover

She's probably the safest pop star in the market right now though. Don't want to sound like a hater, but her career ain't pushing anything.