• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chic

• Yanko

• Essence

• Dodo

Top Posters In This Topic

Titzlol

She sounds so much like Gaga in this, not trying to compare but didn't Gaga say this back in like 2011 when she revealed Judas as the second single in that magazine or something? :shrug: I swear I got deja vu reading this. Anyway, as long as she's suckin the titz of Dr. Luke and Max Martin dry she won't be pushing many boundaries :laughga: wish she'd really explore more

Hoping for a One Of The Boys 2.0 Self Inflicted and Fingerprints are :legend:

Chic

What a mess... She lives for those #1s and she's not exactly media shy so I don't think she really believes what she's saying in this interview.

I can't at the Katy defense though, funny how it's always the ones who enjoy her childish music who come to defend her. :fan:

It's called being a fan of an artist everyone hates on and people get defensive. How about you learn to like more music instead of having so much hate in your heart for artists and pop stars?

Edited by Chic

Davidsonary

Fame is disgusting? I swear if she's shading Gaga's perfume...

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

It's called being a fan of an artist everyone hates on and people get defensive. How about you learn to like more music instead of having so much hate in your heart for artists and pop stars?

:lmao:

I'm already a fan of an artist everyone hates, thank you.

LoveandMagic

Well, based on the responses in this thread it sounds like Katy has a lot to prove. Fortunately for her she seems to have a lot of confidence in herself, which she is definitely going to need if she has to go up against her label. If she is truly this passionate about it, then I offer her the best of luck. There's nothing wrong with making fun bubblegum pop, but she is getting older and probably getting a little tired of it. This formula works for her though, so I don't know if the public wants to know her as anything beyond the candy colors, but she should do this for herself, if she really wants it. 

It was a very nice, mature interview, regardless whether it is truthful and from the heart. I hope for her sake it is and I would be all for an acoustic Katy Perry. I hope she can pull it off and grow as an artist. 

If her label says no, she's got the money to go independent. That would be one way she could show she's serious. I think a lot of people would admire her for that move.

The ball is in your court, Katy. 

Edited by LoveandMagic
Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Versace

Katy just give us Rock Pop music with your next album and all your basicness will be forgiven. I mean an album with the sound of "Circle The Drain" I'm so here for that.

Psychedelic

You guys claim her to be childish, but have your heard the second half of PRISM? The second half is nothing cute/childish, it's honestly and truth. Like I said before, the first half is use for commercial success, to make the bling. PRISM is nothing like Teenage Dream expect for a few songs.

Anyway, I'm excited to see how Katy's music will change. Just saw the Prismatic World Tour (today, well it's yesterday now, anyway) the acoustic section was beautiful. Katy + guitar = flawless masterpiece.

:worship:

monketsharona

An accoustic album / tour ? hum Capitol won't her do this kind of project...

Though I would be here for something different for her next album !