Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal and Reflective

Desperado

Featured Posts

htrllllsem

Hilarious that you would make a crack at my comprehension when your sentence structure is borderline incomprehensible.

Ha @ you trying to "prove a point" by using such unnecessary elaborate grammar in order to almost get there :lmao:

Why are you still here tho? It's like I see you in every Azealia thread, stop being such a hater. Actually, I think you're more obsessed than most of us. Rot in your bitterness :later:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

The song and video are cool, but I highly doubt this will make her a "legend"... let's see what the rest of the album has to offer!

uo111

Ha @ you trying to "prove a point" by using such unnecessary elaborate grammar in order to almost get there :lmao:

Why are you still here tho? It's like I see you in every Azealia thread, stop being such a hater. Actually, I think you're more obsessed than most of us. Rot in your bitterness :later:

The day when a simple sentence is considered elaborate. :cryga: Millenialls truely are destroying language.

I'm here because I want her to be good, and this isn't. Simple really, if I didn't care I wouldn't bother.

Rat Boy

The day when a simple sentence is considered elaborate. :cryga: Millenialls truely are destroying language.

I'm here because I want her to be good, and this isn't. Simple really, if I didn't care I wouldn't bother.

That's your issue

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Dangerous Man

Fancy is still better. BW will be a lot better.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived