Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal and Reflective

Desperado

Featured Posts

Michael

I would argue that Yung Rapunxel was probably similar production-wise. Or maybe even greater.

The vast majority of Yung Rapunxel was done with CGI effects, and even though they are costly, HM&R was a bigger production.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

The vast majority of Yung Rapunxel was done with CGI effects, and even though they are costly, HM&R was a bigger production.

I was thinking of the police scene too.

Son of Venus

Nothing special imo but the song slays.

I'm so excited for her new songs

Nz0w3Vm.gif

Chic

I love it, the red flame outfit looks killer on her and the scene with the motorcycles circling her was awesome! The song never stood out as "smash hit lead single" material to me, so I didn't expect the video to be like that either.

Some people here are so overtly negative out of spite without any sort of constructive or mature critique. It's childish.

A lot of great music never even makes it on the charts. Doesn't mean the quality of it or its worth is any less.

I liked the butterfly part. The dogs were random and reductive though and the bikes meh. Seems whoever filmed this had a hard time syncing her lyrics with her mouth and ran out of ideas for the ending. Not horrible though. Better than TIHWD.

I kinda like the music/rapping but it was a little repetitive.

I'm just saying that Anaconda's terrible... sorry for saying the truth  :roll:

Ya, it's pretty terrible, but she is sampling one of the most loved and iconic rap songs in history. People are going to be curious. Even grandmas know that song.

SissyFromSpace

Better than TIHWD.

what kind of blatant lie :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Desperado

Ya, it's pretty terrible, but she is sampling one of the most loved and iconic rap songs in history. People are going to be curious. Even grandmas know that song.

yeah she kinda did it right lol 

what kind of blatant lie :rip:

its HIS opinion. 

KrisFromMars

Nicki get dat weave GLUE. Nicki get dat GLUE GUHHH.

this is only the beginning  :excited2:  :excited2:

Yanko

I'm just saying that Anaconda's terrible... sorry for saying the truth  :roll:

it's not the truth it's YOUR OPINION now

tumblr_mzjkarGwqk1s6zpepo1_500.gif

OT: why are you so hard on her she just started it it's not to bad for a buzz single 

Archived