đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal and Reflective

Desperado

Featured Posts

kartificial

I liked the video, that's all I can say about it, nothing that would blow me away.

Still, I think she's the most baddassss and most interesting byatch in the game.

...and since people bring Iggy to the table, in my opinion her mediocrity will never allow her to reach AB's level (no shade to Iggy cause I like some of her songs, it's just AZEALIA is beyond AZALEA for me)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameWhore

i am sorry to all her fans but this was so boring and song is just bad i am sorry but its truth

Your opinion isn't the truth

Anyways this video was good :)

Juanjo

Nice. Not as big and produced as #yungrapunxel, but it doesn't need to be. I hope this single is successful, and hoping for the album release, very soon. 

uo111

She lost all the charm that she had a few years ago. 212 was really good. 1991 was good. Fantasea was even pretty good.

This is just so boring. The video is an xgames warm up ride and the song is completely monotone, there is literally no change, I could easily sleep to this song. She is just talking to a beat. No emphasis, no meaning, nothing. Just a self serving song with nothing to back it up.

aquaprincess

i really like the song. the video isn't bad. if she wouldve been just about the music as opposed to all the drama and beefs she could've gave nicki a run for her money.

Archived