💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mozart's Sister - Being (For fans of Grimes)

PlatinumBlondeLife

Featured Posts

PlatinumBlondeLife

mozarts-sister.jpg

Thompson-Hannant's musical beginnings are much accredited to the electro-pop introduced by her uncle. She went on to play guitar & synthesizer in the band Shapes & Sizes, which was on the Asthmatic Kitty label. She also a member of Montreal-based Miracle Fortress and Think About Life. She independently released her first EP, Dear Fear, in 2011 through Bandcamp. For the two years following this release, she garnered press attention through playing festivals such as SXSW and Pop Montreal. In February, 2013 she released her second EP, HELLO through Merok Records. She is a close friend of Claire Boucher (known as "Grimes") and the group TOPS, having performed with them several times. In June, 2014 she announced a new album, Being, for release on August 5 and released the single "Enjoy".

Her new album that comes out tomorrow – August 5th – and is being streamed on Pitchfork Advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifyOKlyM9ak

Prometheus

Hm. Not my cup of tea.

FYI you might want to fix your sig. Allowed dimensions are 500x100. :)

PlatinumBlondeLife

Hm. Not my cup of tea.

FYI you might want to fix your sig. Allowed dimensions are 500x100. :)

Woops thanks  :sweat:

JudasInTheDark

Oooooooh I could get into this :music: I love Grimes btw

PlatinumBlondeLife

Oooooooh I could get into this :music: I love Grimes btw

loves it wowowow

Glad you guys like it!

Her debut album came out today, you can listen to it all here and also buy it for only $8 in any file format you like!  :party:

Archived