Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift's new single to be released August 18th

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and possibly Ke$ha: yasss!

I'm so over Ariana Boring and Iggy being the only relevant females.

MJHolland

Idk why you guys this her album will go #1...

The ONLY person that the GP is more sick of than Gaga is Taylor Swift and her annoying break up songs one after another after another...

Spock

Was just about to post this!!!

Super excited :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

Weasel

Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and possibly Ke$ha: yasss!

I'm so over Ariana Boring and Iggy being the only relevant females.

i807e2RSX0z6f.gif

The ONLY person that the GP is more sick of than Gaga is Taylor Swift and her annoying break up songs one after another after another...

I don't think so. She's a massive album seller with both of her last two selling 1mil+ their first week, as well as a very big touring artist. She has such a broad and crossover appeal and her fans are always here for music from her.

SychosSoChic

Yay. Taylor Swift.

The one artist who's songs I hope I will never be able to relate to.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Spock

She outsells herself with each album release (Red almost outsold Oops I Did It Again by a close margin and iirc that's the biggest first week seller for a female) so another 1M first week sales is extremely likely (it would be the third one). The media also pegged her as the one revitalizing the concert industry with record breaking stadium sell outs.

So I would say that with the number of units she moves and her ticket sales, the GP is definitely here for her.

As for the break up songs, that's kind of a stupid stereotype because not all of her songs deal with that. Yes, she talks about her relationships but out of the 5 singles from Red, the only break up song was We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

who will love me when the night is over

Addy Ezzie

Yay. Taylor Swift.

The one artist who's songs I hope I will never be able to relate to.

Same !

And congrats on your 1000th post !!

JeffSwift

She outsells herself with each album release (Red almost outsold Oops I Did It Again by a close margin and iirc that's the biggest first week seller for a female) so another 1M first week sales is extremely likely (it would be the third one). The media also pegged her as the one revitalizing the concert industry with record breaking stadium sell outs.

So I would say that with the number of units she sells and her ticket sales, the GP is definitely here for her.

As for the break up songs, that's kind of a stupid stereotype because not all of her songs deal with that. Yes, she talks about her relationships but out of the 5 singles from Red, the only break up song was We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

ily 

educating everyone!!! 

JustPokeHerFace

Given how album sales have gone down massively, I don't see her pulling a 1m+ seller this time around, but it will still be good in proportion to the numbers we're getting. 

Archived