Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

In 10 days the ARTPOP app countdown will reset again!

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

I for onem still have the app.

Een tho the last time I used it was the day it came out. I hope it unlocks…but probably won't.  :(

Kitana

something like stems or songs will leak again and as automated punishment of the leak detector in the app, itll reset again

You will learn respect!

I deleted it November 12th tbh.

I will reinstall it if the content of Tv and Trackstar are good.

Dangerous Man

What app? :laughga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RAMROD

It will give us a song.

Anything Goes. :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I haven't used the app in ages, hopefully this will spark my interest in it again :) 

Jay.P

I've given it 3 chances, if it gets delayed this time I'm deleting it for sure :flop:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Gypsy Hooker

I want to delete it in frustration but can't bring myself to in the hope of Act II songs :messga:

nikola

you guys really expect something from that app if you ask me it should be deleted fromt itunes and googleplay if she was going to update app she would tell something about it i mean whats point in updating it without anyone knowing about it and i am so sad when i talk about it like this cuz app was most exiting thing in ARTPOP era for me and she was also so proud of it and whe it came out it looked so good but now its jsut boringu gues eather she lost team that worked on the app or she lost right fot the app ...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

L E O

Glad to see I'm not the only fool who still hope something from this  :toofloppy:

PS: 500TH POST!!!!  tumblr_n8088qVEPY1qmfrxgo1_400.gif

Archived