💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Sunny's Tutorial's //

Sunny

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Sunny, I have a question. I know you know a lot about PS and it's ways and tricks. Do you maybe know how to put saving on the default. So it always saves in JPG format, so I don't have to choose it. I never save in PSD file, like once in 40 times. Is there a way to change something so when I click save the JPG part is already chosen? :) 

💎

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunny, I have a question. I know you know a lot about PS and it's ways and tricks. Do you maybe know how to put saving on the default. So it always saves in JPG format, so I don't have to choose it. I never save in PSD file, like once in 40 times. Is there a way to change something so when I click save the JPG part is already chosen? :)

No, as I know, the default is .psd

I heard you can make a new action that saves the docuementto the chosen folder to .jpg.

No idea on how to make it, if you want, I'll figure it out

I like dancin', and ponies....

Phoenix

No, as I know, the default is .psd

I heard you can make a new action that saves the docuementto the chosen folder to .jpg.

No idea on how to make it, if you want, I'll figure it out

Well if you have free time, don't wanna bother you, I'll try to look it up on Google too. 

💎

Well if you have free time, don't wanna bother you, I'll try to look it up on Google too. 

I have free time now :laughga:

Phoenix

I didn't find anything helpful, wbu?

I wasn't looking yet. :toofunga: I was eating dinner and now I was trying to fix that avi compression problem. :yes: I'll look up now. :)

💎

I made this on photoshop CS6... what do you think guys? is at least "cute"?  :fat: btw i love this thread!

mhgbwz.jpg

It's amazing :applause:

I see that DW reference :giggle:

Tropico

Sunny, where can I download filters for Photoshop and how did you get the texture thing on your sig? :omg:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Sunny, where can I download filters for Photoshop and how did you get the texture thing on your sig? :omg:

I use deviantart and google. Just search colorname Photoshop psd. I will send you my psd collection + the texture + get working on the banners

Tropico

I use deviantart and google. Just search colorname Photoshop psd. I will send you my psd collection + the texture + get working on the banners

thank you for everything. :runhug:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• 4 weeks later...

hey Sunny,
I got Photoshop for Christmas and I just made my first proper set so I wanted to see what you thought of it:

8qdvSup.jpg?1

Es2sLBM.jpg

Merry Christmas btw :sara::hug:

EDIT:

just made another set:

CciybB0.jpg?1

5AQ0Lj7.jpg?1

EDIT 2:

and then I made loads more  :flop:

Ddnmn4N.jpg?1

• 5 months later...
Sunny

Time to bring this back to life :pray:

(don't wp me )

This is such a good thread. I know how to use photoshop but I'm for sure gonna bookmark + come back here for inspiration :flutter:

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Archived