Sacrifice   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die for Lady Gaga?

Featured Posts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Definitely not :emma: Maybe for a family member that I love a lot :shrug:Ā I'd never want anyone to die for me either :duck:Ā Her life isn't more important than anyone else's :sweat:

Addy Ezzie

Ummm...., IƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢m not, like, a crazy ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć‹Å“IƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢m gonna die for my idolƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢ type.

Some people are so dramatic about it, and youƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢re like, Honestly, Gaga's not the Second Coming. She's just an entertainer!

IƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢m very grateful for Gaga, but IƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢m not thirsty or desperate.

katy-perry-this-is-how-we-do-5.gif

:lmao: You win this threadĀ  :rofl:

Zsolti

um im pretty sure his illuminaurti contract gave her immortalityĀ 

so she'll be fine untill the illuminaughty get bored of herĀ  :shrug:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I'd like to think that I would, because she means the world to so many people, myself included. Plus I'm not sure I could live with the fact that I let her die so I could survive :ohno: It just seems so incredibly selfish considering all the good she has done and can still do.

Ā 

I guess what I mean is that I can't say for certain that I'd have the guts to do make that kind of decision, but I am certain I'd never forgive myself if I didn't do it...

DrewStevens

she didnt mean it literally :awkney:

This. Is it really hard to understand? Or people is just butthurt because Katy said something stupid and people reacted negatively?

Who the hell would say "I wouldn't die for you" to someone that you supposedly love? Is completely stupid and unnecessary.

Archived