Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Preview: Radio ARTPOP's Big, Vegas Weekend: includes artRave footage

Antoni

Featured Posts

Antoni

No problem. I think it was you that I had some silly argument with on here a few years ago. I don't even remember what it was about but I just want to apologize. You seem like a really nice person. Last year I was watching a lot of the Radio ARTPOP episodes, like from August to November, and they were cool. Maybe I'll start watching again :)

That's really brave of you, Steve. I assure you no matter what the argument was, I harbor no ill feelings towards anyone willing to apologize, and I apologize for any pain or discomfort I might have caused you as well.  :)

Aw this is so great, can't wait to watch this!

This is so cute and cool, keep it up guys! :heart:

Thank you for the lovely comments!! 

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

You guys are a bunch of assholes :wtf: have some respect to the members.

Anyways, Tim!!! So happy for you! Will try to catch this live.

Antoni

You guys are a bunch of assholes :wtf: have some respect to the members.

Anyways, Tim!!! So happy for you! Will try to catch this live.

This will actually be posted before we go live Monday! Radio ARTPOP fans get our mini-documentary as well as a new live broadcast.  :excited:

My name isn't Timmers

Stephen

That's really brave of you, Steve. I assure you no matter what the argument was, I harbor no ill feelings towards anyone willing to apologize, and I apologize for any pain or discomfort I might have caused you as well.  :)

Awesome, thanks Tim  :hug:

Addy Ezzie

That looks amazing !! You must have had the time of your life ! I can't wait to watch the documentary  :woot:

Sunny

WOOT!
I can't wait :giveup:

I still re-watch the 50th episode, because, when Chica told me she is going to be on RadioARTPOP, i was like, you have to name drop Miss It B4 You Kiss It, and she did :flutter:

I like dancin', and ponies....

ChicaSkas

WOOT!

I still re-watch the 50th episode, because, when Chica told me she is going to be on RadioARTPOP, i was like, you have to name drop Miss It B4 You Kiss It, and she did :flutter:

I did it for you <3 hahaha! also it's nice to have discussion about it actually OUT there so we might get it someday!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sunny

I did it for you <3 hahaha! also it's nice to have discussion about it actually OUT there so we might get it someday!

:runhug:

ChicaSkas

*returns from report center* :eek:

The sheer amount of messy, snarky, b---hy gifs of drama queen black women and crap in this thread... All it does is just spam it the hell up and does not even make any sense, derails the thread completely... it was reported for flamebait multiple times, you need to cut it out. 

Grow UP, guys.... :fail:

no more of this petty stupid crap.

This is a legit attempt to celebrate something wonderful our fanbase created.... don't hash their mellows, don't be a drag on this nice thing. It only makes you guys look childish and like you have nothing meaningful to say.

Thanks.

--C.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Antoni

That looks amazing !! You must have had the time of your life ! I can't wait to watch the documentary  :woot:

It was INCREDIBLE! And the stuff we got on film is so funny, I can't wait for everyone to see it!

WOOT!

Chica's amazing, isn't she? 

*returns from report center* :eek:

The sheer amount of messy, snarky, b---hy gifs of drama queen black women and crap in this thread... All it does is just spam it the hell up and does not even make any sense, derails the thread completely... it was reported for flamebait multiple times, you need to cut it out. 

Grow UP, guys.... :fail:

no more of this petty stupid crap.

This is a legit attempt to celebrate something wonderful our fanbase created.... don't hash their mellows, don't be a drag on this nice thing. It only makes you guys look childish and like you have nothing meaningful to say.

Thanks.

--C.

Thank you, Chica. You know how much I love you, but I'll tell you again. I love you THISSSSSSSSSSS much.

Also, I didn't report a single person in this thread (that's a first) so thanks to the folks who did. I spent a lot of time and energy on this project, and some people here are so disrespectful. Karma's a b---h. You just remember that when you grow up, kids.

My name isn't Timmers

Sunny

It was INCREDIBLE! And the stuff we got on film is so funny, I can't wait for everyone to see it!

Chica's amazing, isn't she? 

Thank you, Chica. You know how much I love you, but I'll tell you again. I love you THISSSSSSSSSSS much.

Also, I didn't report a single person in this thread (that's a first) so thanks to the folks who did. I spent a lot of time and energy on this project, and some people here are so disrespectful. Karma's a b---h. You just remember that when you grow up, kids.

She is :legend: 

panosmonster

I love radio ARTPOP. I watch your conversations and I would love to have Gaga friends. Unfortunately my friends hate Gaga but I love them anyway. I will watch it! ♥

Archived