Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Preview: Radio ARTPOP's Big, Vegas Weekend: includes artRave footage

Antoni

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WhiteStripes

what channel is radioARTPOP on? I have flipped through every station and i couldnt find it!

Antoni

that was so amazing, i loved it and it's very inspiring :hug: you've come so far :)

Thank you! 

Hopefully I don't have work during the next show.  Haven't been able to tune in for a while.   :fat:

You can always catch up at LittleMonsters.com/RadioARTPOPLive throughout the week and YouTube.com/buffysmglover for older episodes. The episodes will be added to RadioARTPOP.com soon as well.

tim how does sire sound? 

I wasn't even there....

TIM please respond :giveup: i want a celebrity to answer me :nooo:

hawn4.gif

My name isn't Timmers

mucinex

Thank you! 

You can always catch up at LittleMonsters.com/RadioARTPOPLive throughout the week and YouTube.com/buffysmglover for older episodes. The episodes will be added to RadioARTPOP.com soon as well.

your welcome ethereal kween of radio shows related to Gaga :hug:

Antoni

this thread is a mess :flop:

but cool vids looks like a lot of fun!

Thank you Steve.  :hug:

I'm just going to start making a thread for each week's episode again so in the next few weeks there won't be anyone saying "Radio ARTPOP is still a thangggg? /insertgrossgifhere"

My name isn't Timmers

Yanko

I wasn't even there....

i thought u were the one who tweeted about that 

hawn4.gif

Antoni

i thought u were the one who tweeted about that 

hawn4.gif

Yeah. Because I have a lot of friends. And because I was standing outside the room when it happened. LOL

My name isn't Timmers

Yanko

Yeah. Because I have a lot of friends. And because I was standing outside the room when it happened. LOL

well then :spin: do u have friends who leak stuff? maybe partynauseous ? :hor: or bloody mary demo 

Stephen

Thank you Steve.  :hug:

I'm just going to start making a thread for each week's episode again so in the next few weeks there won't be anyone saying "Radio ARTPOP is still a thangggg? /insertgrossgifhere"

No problem. I think it was you that I had some silly argument with on here a few years ago. I don't even remember what it was about but I just want to apologize. You seem like a really nice person. Last year I was watching a lot of the Radio ARTPOP episodes, like from August to November, and they were cool. Maybe I'll start watching again :)

Archived