Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tomb Raider

LanaDelRey

Featured Posts

Ellie Sioux

Same here, luckily I experienced a couple of crashes with AOD that being all, underworld however was buggy as hell, I remember I fell down the waterfall below natla at the final level, stopped in midair and had a random seizure thingy :smh:

Underworld pissed me off :smh: The storyline was awesome but playing it was such a hassle, it just refused to work for me :smh:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

Ellie Sioux

His name was Kurtis Trent. And underworld was good. Although a bit too easy. And yeah, the glitches were super frustrating at times. At one point Lara went invisible and the only things you could see on her was the blue glow of her gauntlets. I just hope CD does a better job with the new game than the last 3 as they were super easy. Comparing them to Core Design's original games, there is no comparison. TR3 and 4 were actual challenges where these seemed to be aimed towards concussed five year olds with crippling ADD.

Yeah, particularly Legend, that was literally a breeze :P Nowadays it seems like they're placing the most emphasis on fighting and stuff and it's almost like they're trying too hard. It's like, "WOW LOOK AT ALL THIS TOTALLY AWESOME **** I CAN DO WITH LARA. HANG ONTO A LEDGE WITH ONE HAND AND SHOOT WITH THE OTHER? CHECK. SHOOT AND WOUND SHARKS AND **** UNDERWATER? YOU GOT IT, SISTA. I just really wish I could fire at two targets simultaneously... OH WAIT I CAN DO THAT TOO!". Don't get me wrong, I loved doing all that stuff, but it seemed kind of like CD focused too much on impressing people with 'new features' and not enough on developing clever, challenging gameplay.

But I've got high hopes for the next game! :party:

Tomb Raider Legend was Amazing...just too short. Underworld was kinda boring to me and i hated the first part of the game where you swim underwater.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Gagaloo911

how come even inexperienced lara is BA!? Bow down to the Queen in Gaming.

Tbh yes. Lara Croft definitely is Queen in Gaming.

Can't wait for the upcoming reboot. It looks incredible!

Definitely gonna be hitting it up tbh :nacho:

Edited by BornThisWay92

Angel of Darkness had the potential to be the best TR ever, if you do some research you can see they had this really complex storyline, great gaming features, everything planned, but couldn't deliver, too bad

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys my gamer tag is " deckimenij " haha

I'm going to be playing the multiplayer and need some friends to play with hahaha (it's Xbox btw ;)

• 3 weeks later...

FUKC FUKC FUKC T.T

THEY HAVE RAN OUT OF COLLECTORS EDITIONS IN NEW ZEALAND FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK :cryga: I'm literally crying now shapjcnwkznakabxma

• 2 weeks later...
MetalHausOfJosh

23tjkec.jpg

It is so close!!!!!

Bow to the Queen of gaming!! :worship2:

Edited by MetalHausOfJosh