Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Israel Conflict Turns a Promising Touring Summer Grim

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

VersaceKing

20K seems enough to postpone it and not cancel

I think if the war still goes on, she will simply place the show another date

it's 20K out of 50K+, even when Justin Bieber performed in this venue when he just started - he brought more then 25K.

It wouldn't be great and it also won't bring the "100M Gross" mark everyone is expecting the artRAVE to pass, but I think that if the promoters and the producers would fight on it's economic viability - it'd be postponed.

If the situation would continue as it is now further then September, I truly support and recommend to her to postpone the show - cause it's her and her staff safety first and the most important one. :kissga:  :monsterpaw:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VersaceKing

The war is getting worse at this point. Currently, I don't think she could go. Very dangerous.

First of all, many cease fire agreements are being built "behind the scenes" right now, and it seems that the situation is coming to a near end.

I'm not a politician or a military a--lyst, but I am a citizen.

I hope that until September, there will be a cease fire agreement between the 2 sides, and that the whole situation will be temporary solved and Gaga will be able to perform in Tel Aviv.

But if it won't - I support and highly recommend to postpone the concert, cause it's not safe for her to travel to Tel Aviv during war times. :Kara:  :monsterpaw:  

Applause

First of all, many cease fire agreements are being built "behind the scenes" right now, and it seems that the situation is coming to a near end.

I'm not a politician or a military a--lyst, but I am a citizen.

I hope that until September, there will be a cease fire agreement between the 2 sides, and that the whole situation will be temporary solved and Gaga will be able to perform in Tel Aviv.

But if it won't - I support and highly recommend to postpone the concert, cause it's not safe for her to travel to Tel Aviv during war times. :Kara:  :monsterpaw:  

Yea, but the cease fire that was meant to last for 72 didn't last more than 3 hours. So CURRENTLY I do not think so. If things change, by next month. Yes.

Xalser

Fabian5000

As I said in other thread:

I hope that this war will be ended by September, and that Gaga will be able to perform in front of her Israeli fans eventually.

But even if it doesn't, and Gaga will decide to cancel or postpone the concert, because she feels it'd be unsafe for her to travel to Tel Aviv and perform the artRAVE there - we'd have to respect her decision. Cause eventually it's all about Gaga being safe and healthy. :Kara:  :monsterpaw:  :kissga:

:legend: thasss right gurl 

we want the queen to be safe  :heart:

VersaceKing

She shouldn't go, the chance of Hamas' rocket #9 blasting her into a new dimension is too big

If there wouldn't be a crass fire agreement, the chance that Hamas will launch missiles towards Tel Aviv is near certainly to happen.

But the chance that it'd hit somewhere in Tel Aviv, especially in Park Hayarkon - the venue, is near negligible, because of the Irom Dome.

But if the situation would continue like it is now, I prefer she would cancel or postpone the show until it'll be safer and she'd feel she can perform in Tel Aviv, cause it's her decision and we'll have to respect it - for good or bad. :pawsup::kissga: :monsterpaw:

ThatSLAYGUY

We don't need to only think about Gaga in this situation but everyone gathered there. They won't target her but more that there is a large gathering of people  :(

Jjang

She shouldn't go, the chance of Hamas' rocket #9 blasting her into a new dimension is too big

Its actually very small

PopBitch

I hope that this war will be ended by September, and that Gaga will be able to perform in front of her Israeli fans eventually.

But even if it doesn't, and Gaga will decide to cancel or postpone the concert, because she feels it'd be unsafe for her to travel to Tel Aviv and perform the artRAVE there - we'd have to respect her decision. Cause eventually it's all about Gaga being safe and healthy. :Kara:  :monsterpaw:  :kissga:

It's also about the hundreds of people she employs being safe. She flies in and flies out protected by her security. There are all of the sound guys, equipment guys, stage people, who oftentimes travel on roads in trucks to get to some of these places or even if flying in are around longer because of the set up and tear down of the stage and equipment. She would be putting in harm's way all of her employees behind the scenes and also dancers, musicians, etc, who have families.

15,000 tickets sold by now, reported by Israeli channel 2. The number is affected by the recent escalation.

Safety first :)

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Jewels n Drugs

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived