Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Live Nation posts professional artRAVE teasers

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

I think releasing the DVD in time for xmas with a final bunch of tour dates in her most easy to sell cities would be epic marketing.

Paper Gangsta

LiveNation stanning for the Venus :legend: Does this mean it would be single if they were her managers from the begining of the era :cry:

Tropico

YAAAAAAASSS! At least I'll have the DVD to watch! :omgexcited: :omgexcited:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SweetEscape

Tbh a DVD would be a bit weird, coz she changes the set list, costumes and wigs constantly. What would be featured in the DVD ? :flop:

Omegahedron

Sad this isn't the Born This Way Ball too.

I wonder if they will use a single show or stitch together her best performances for each song...

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Oooh yay! artRave is a bit meh imo so I'm not actually going to it and spending all that coin, however I still kinda wanna experience it so I'll just get this!

Wish there was a BTWB DVD tho, I really wanted to go to that but didn't get the chance :( I miss 2012Ga.

I think releasing the DVD in time for xmas with a final bunch of tour dates in her most easy to sell cities would be epic marketing.

YES! And they should have commercials running for it too and maybe even air it on TV in some countries?

is it just me or does this just look like really good fan footage, idk the monsterball dvd trailer was better quality :shrug:

Yes it kinda does lol. Monster Ball was filmed by HBO though but still, this does look amateurish, but still kinda good.

What if it isn't real then?

GagaMyBlood95

They are all awesome omggg this is going to slay so hard :giveup:

I'm so happy they will release a DVD of this tour, it needs to happen tbh!

aaronyoji

im selfishly hoping they include the applause performance from the san diego show where she takes my paintings LOL or maybe a behind the scenes featurette of her looking at them backstage. #icandream 

glockenpop

This probably won't be the footage for the DVD, it's probably footage they used for the side screens at the show, the camera is a bit shaky. 

Really hoping they film a DVD though, it looks amazing already.

Archived