💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks predicts becoming a legend

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Knife

Bruh you've been in every SINGLE Azealia thread spouting the same ol negativity for like the past year now.

In case you forgot, this is a Lady Gaga site that sometimes chronicles the daily struggles of the one known as Azealia Banks.

You are sorely mistaken if you think I'm actively checking for her.

ib1tj2bkV8CQ3o.gif

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

In case you forgot, this is a Lady Gaga site that sometimes chronicles the daily struggles of the one known as Azealia Banks.

You are sorely mistaken if you think I'm actively checking for her.

ib1tj2bkV8CQ3o.gif

You could've fooled me. I always see you in the Azealia thread, checking up on the good sis. 

And so what this is predominately a Lady Gaga forum, other artists get covered her all the time. And in the stead of ignore the artist you hate to much, you seem to have such an obsessive need to be a negative little dimwit in every Azealia thread you come across.

So instead of continuing this back and forth we have going on, maybe we could get to the root of the problem. Come and tell inu why are you so enamored with the head negress?

3084462891_1_5_hkdpEoLe.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Miel

Who knows? Her presence been digging its way into certain pop music communities. She'll definitely be remembered.

Well, the attitude is what has already made her a legend on music forums  :lolgaga:

I was gonna say :haha:

3 points in and ready for more

inuborg

Yaaas Azealia get that most discussed thread on GGD like a real legend should 

tumblr_merb94lb811renzp4o1_500.gif

lying.gif

lol.

that's all I'm gonna say before I piss off some fan of this.....this.... well, trash tbh. 

cool-story-bro.gif

I have yet to meet a single person IRL who has ever heard about Azealia Banks. Just saying. 

Come back when your gifs work, sis

Bitch tries hard to be the female Kanye. At least Kanye started saying shiet like that after he got success and critical acclaim hottie.gif

inuborg

Bitch tries hard to be the female Kanye. At least Kanye started saying shiet like that after he got success and critical acclaim hottie.gif

Home girl is already critically acclaimed 

Mixtape

EP

and Tours

all critically acclaimed hun

even kanye said she "is the future of music" before she started bein this cocky

MJHolland

Yaaas Azealia get that most discussed thread on GGD like a real legend should 

tumblr_merb94lb811renzp4o1_500.gif

Come back when your gifs work, sis

It's funny because it is working....  :laughga:

Home girl is already critically acclaimed 

Mixtape

EP

and Tours

all critically acclaimed hun

even kanye said she was the "future of music" before she started bein this cocky

We all know how ****ing talented she is and how she's one of the best female rappers ever but this attitude has ruined many opportunities for ha. At least put it on after you get the spotlight so it can't hurt you.

We all know how ****ing talented she is and how she's one of the best female rappers ever but this attitude has ruined many opportunities for ha. At least put it on after you get the spotlight so it can't hurt you.

the attitude doesn't ruin it for everyone and i think she's okay with that... some ppl are too concerned with wanting a certain "song n dance" of political correctness instead of just allowing a person to just "be" - u dont have like a person's attitude to like their music/art

I have yet to meet a single person IRL who has ever heard about Azealia Banks. Just saying. 

this is true tbh

her fans overrate her so much :dies:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived