💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks predicts becoming a legend

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Tropico

I can't with this on so many levels

You can't because you agree or because you don't?

Because if you don't it's VERY clear that people on GGD won't have it when Gaga talks about art and herself as an artist but this woman who hasn't even f--king released an albums claims to be a legend and people yaaaaas? Puh-lease.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Maybe it takes being in the music industry and making an album for us to understand :laughga:

Every artist is like "this is the best **** since sliced bread (The Fame Monster :legend:)" and some of it is promo hype but maybe they all really believe it.

Honestly, I think BTW is probably the most recent album that may some day be a "classic". Its a flawless, artistic, and multifarious album with a LOT of character, political ideology, social acceptance messages, etc etc. :flutter:

So I forgive Gaga with her hype on that album, it kind of lived up to it in SOME way for me xD

Inb4 Broke with Expensive Taste becomes the rap album of the century. Can you imagine the press after that? :laughga:

"Azealia Banks, queen of twitter wars and internet beef with other artists has dropped her album after years of delay and record label switching and its taking the world by storm"

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Dangerous Man

She can dream 4ever. :later:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

"Spelt" isn't a word, the correct spelling is "spelled".

sure it is, so is smelt (smelled), dreamt (dreamed), learnt (learned). all valid.

Chic

sure it is, so is smelt (smelled), dreamt (dreamed), learnt (learned). all valid.

WHERE WAS I WHEN THIS HAPPENED

Spyro

WHERE WAS I WHEN THIS HAPPENED

These are spelling generally accepted in the U.K.

Spyro the Dragon

Haroon

You go Azealia :applause: I feel like she isn't being 100% serious which is a good thing in my opinion :yes: But confidence is always a plus, I just hope it lives up to her and her fanbase's expectations :party:

Willy Wonka

Because if you don't it's VERY clear that people on GGD won't have it when Gaga talks about art and herself as an artist but this woman who hasn't even ****ing released an albums claims to be a legend and people yaaaaas? Puh-lease.

This thread is about Azealia not Gaga thank u

inuborg

Because if you don't it's VERY clear that people on GGD won't have it when Gaga talks about art and herself as an artist but this woman who hasn't even ****ing released an albums claims to be a legend and people yaaaaas? Puh-lease.

Can you read? She said the album will make her a legend, not that she already is a legend.

You go Azealia :applause: I feel like she isn't being 100% serious which is a good thing in my opinion :yes: But confidence is always a plus, I just hope it lives up to her and her fanbase's expectations :party:

Ikr! Like god forbid if someone believes in themself 

Why are you so pressed for the good sis AB? What did she do to you? Did she kill your dog?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Knife

http://youtu.be/dmHcDWrMH-8

The good sis betta dream a dream in time gone by. 

inuborg

http://youtu.be/dmHcDWrMH-8

The good sis betta dream a dream in time gone by. 

The good sis don't gotta dream because homegurl:

STILL touring the world adding to her to her pile of millions of dollars

STILL releasing music, in fact more effiencly than with her ex-label

STILL making music better than her contemporaries 

Continue to Seethe at the head witch, you're great at it

itFuYVAQf2GPQ.gif

Knife

The good sis don't gotta dream because homegurl:

STILL touring the world adding to her to her pile of millions of dollars

STILL releasing music, in fact more effiencly than with her ex-label

STILL making music better than her contemporaries 

Continue to Seethe at the head witch, you're great at it

Seethe? Hardly.

Azealia becomes a somewhat productive music artist by releasing one 2 minute song and suddenly she's on track to become a legend.

ib1tj2bkV8CQ3o.gif

inuborg

Seethe? Hardly.

Azealia becomes a somewhat productive music artist by releasing one 2 minute song and suddenly she's on track to become a legend.

ib1tj2bkV8CQ3o.gif

Bruh you've been in every SINGLE Azealia thread spouting the same ol negativity for like the past year now. The Hex Witch got you bothered as hell.

azealia_banks_gif.gif

Archived