• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tanner

• ItsTommyBitch

• Yanko

• Staryu

SlayedForTheGod

Oh my.  It's a pretty big mess.   :millie:  :millie:  Just too annoying for me.   :eww:  And I can't stand anyone who uses that sample.  Didn't some idiot already use about TEN other songs to make the song called "A$$," AKA the worst song ever made?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VGytzXus  

"Pills N Potions is my most critically-acclaimed song!"  That's gonna be forgotten.  Is she really planning on making this the next single?  It couldn't even be played on the radio...there are so many words that would have to be censored!  

OH MY GOD A$$ is ICONIC and its an iconic nicki verse. i agree tho this is a mess of a song. i dont mind the vocals but that beat is messy as hell. and the ending is ughhhh. if this is supposed to be PINKPRINT the female equivalent of one of hiphops biggest albums THE BLUEPRINT this is shameful. i hope she scraps it tbh. 

Miel

It's weird listening to this after Lookin Ass.

I'll admit, the final section was kind of funny.

Edited by Miel
3 points in and ready for more

Vernier

The only thing I got from this was "dick thicker than a tower and I ain't talking about Eiffel" My new fave line :sharon:

and "fuk the skinny beaches" :rip:

Is she serious with this? Maybe it's a demo or something, sounds like something she recorded in her spare time for fun :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

mr.peter

I can see this being fun at the club but yeah not too crazy bout it yet. was pills just a buzz track ?

Edited by mr.peter

OrphanBlack

That was awful. It's so upsetting because she has talent but she ****s everything to hell when she makes stuff like this. I literally thought she was changing her image with Pills N Potions and it's video. I guess that was temporary. If she keeps this up I'm not gonna be able to defend her talent like I have been. Smh.