Top Posters In This Topic

• Tanner

• ItsTommyBitch

• Yanko

• LordDisick

ItsTommyBitch

YASS!!

Need the full with outro though :(

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

this song is absolute trash. sorry nicki, but you could have done better

Edited by Envi
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

I am absolutely obsessed :giveup: this is the song I've needed in my life :giveup: I did not expect the song to be like this at all when I saw the single cover. All of y'all saying you hate it but we know it's your guilty pleasure :creepflop:

I kinda wish the laughing part from the LQ leak was still there though.. I loved that part :lmao:

Edited by Tanner

This song is so bad... Pretty sad Nicki needs to ride off the popularity of a hit song in the past so she can get a hit of her own :coffee:

Edited by GHGUY

Gagadisiak

My point exactly 

i know , i think fame is problem for some artist , they become delusional and think everything they do is fresh and so good .

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

The LQ version of the leak was the final version, the one that Nicki just released has the laughing ending in it! Yaass :legend:

Addy Ezzie

I am absolutely obsessed :giveup: this is the song I've needed in my life :giveup: I did not expect the song to be like this at all when I saw the single cover. All of y'all saying you hate it but we know it's your guilty pleasure :creepflop:

I kinda wish the laughing part from the LQ leak was still there though.. I loved that part :lmao:

That's totally me tbh. I hate it but I love it. If I could twerk I probably would while listening to it :music: