• Yanko

• LordDisick

8Bit Heart

It got merged with the LQ one. ;)

I agree.

Oh well we've still got HMAR to bop to :music: 

Staryu

Oh well we've still got HMAR to bop to :music:

True, :music: but I do like Anaconda. :yes: It's a fun dumb song.

That's not the most flattering thing I've ever said about Nicki, but it is what it is. :sweat:

Edited by Banshee

LordDisick

Since theres no thread with a hd version of anaconda, i decided to make one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Or8-B-VHbw&feature=youtu.be

you didnt even post the right link.... this is pitched 

Honey Boo Boo

All the haters

iYsR9Jd5UMvhF.gif

This is my new black gurl and white gurl anthem.

anigif_enhanced-23648-1401996026-23.gifanigif_original-grid-image-23640-1401996

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Essence

"*** put him into sleep now he calling me NyQuil"

Worst songwriting imaginable. Quite literally atrocious.

OrphanBlack

Tbh this is worse than Stupid Hoe and that song was a new low for Nicki. I guess she topped herself with this one. :rip: this sounds like something Lil Kim would make which is funny because Stupid Hoe was a diss song about Lil Kim. Her s-xual frankness/metaphors remind me of Lil Kim's How Many Licks too. Like this could literally be on The Notorious Kim album and not sound out of place. Don't diss someone you're clearly influenced by/trying to be Nicki because it'll just come back and bite you in the ass. :awkney:

It's so upsetting to me because she has so much talent as a rapper as well as huge potential and I thought she was really going for the female version of the Blueprint but then she spews out crap like this. Like how can she say "...I'm still one of the only rappers spitting out metaphors that make you think..." And talk about how Lauren Hill made music that did such that on twitter in defense of her Iggy shade and then be expected to be taken seriously as a rapper, in particular a female rapper, when she does things like this. I understand completely that she wants to use s-xuality as empowerment but there is a fine line between s-xy and trashy, especially within the confines of hip hop. Females already have a bad rep in hip hop and rap music because of the misogyny directed towards them by their male counterparts and male raps fans in general so it's a lot harder to be taken seriously as a female and they are unfairly held to a higher (or lower if you think about it) standard than males. Male rap fans/producers/DJs won't pay attention to you as a female unless you take your clothes off and be s-xual, but your taken less seriously as a female rapper if you do so. It's a lose lose situation for women. I'm not saying Nicki needs to change her style if she doesn't want to, I just think if she really wants to rep women in hip hop like she says, she should think about how she wants to accomplish that without simultaneously digging herself a deep hole by doing stuff like this.

ItsTommyBitch

Yass, this controversial song already getting people riled up :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから