Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

chris777

OMG I love it. I like the blonde guy as well, does anyone here know his name? :lmao:

Scott Myrick.

He is very nice to look at. :saira: 

8320354697_50af5c9eba_z.jpg

chrismugler

Scott Myrick.

He is very nice to look at. :saira:

8320354697_50af5c9eba_z.jpg

OMG He's gorgeous :wub: Thanks Boo  :kissga:  

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

PrinceGaga

Matches the song. Cheesy and campy in the worst way, but that's just my opinion. Not my preference of style. I'll take my chic and couture Gaga over pizza and twerking sundaes any day of the week. 

Yes!! 

bionic

2nd cheap video in a row. she had made amazing ones for roar & uncle + all of the TD ones... what happened?!

buy bionic

#152 on iTunes.................... FLOP!  :toofunny:

Just like G.U.Y. was! And G.U.Y. even had a TV interview, and it still flops as hard as Katy her single

that Katy didnt promote AT ALL.

Just like G.U.Y. was! And G.U.Y. even had a TV interview, and it still flops as hard as Katy her single

that Katy didnt promote AT ALL.

GUY was at least Top 100 and Gaga was coming off of a 8 month break between videos and absolutely no hits.

PRISM era had 2 hits but it's obvious people are starting to be over her. She will never repeat Teenage Dream. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Yanko

2nd cheap video in a row. she had made amazing ones for roar & uncle + all of the TD ones... what happened?!

ikr e.t video>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

GUY was at least Top 100 and Gaga was coming off of a 8 month break between videos and absolutely no hits.

PRISM era had 2 hits but it's obvious people are starting to be over her. She will never repeat Teenage Dream.

No hits?

:lmao:

No hits?

:lmao:

You're blind if you're not seeing that Katy has reached her peak and is slowly losing momentum.

She had a good run with the singles but people are over it. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

monketsharona

You're blind if you're not seeing that Katy has reached her peak and is slowly losing momentum.

Even if Katy is still very strong, I kinda agree...

Birthday is the proof payola and radio support can't make people like everything she does. Birthday was a f*cking generic song made for radios. I really thought it could have smashed in charts as well. But it didn't... I think people are getting tired of being flooded by Katy's songs on radios..; I think that's exactly what happened with Gaga during BTW era. She had two successful eras (TF / TFM + beginning of BTW), but then the GP got tired... 

but then the GP got tired... 

No one got tired. Her work just started sucking. The same thing is happening with Katy. I don't even like Katy and I can see the decline.

I see that, but what does that have to do with this?

I'm getting tired of the Katy bashing.

No one got tired. Her work just started sucking. The same thing is happening with Katy. I don't even like Katy and I can see the decline.

I seriously dont get why ur still a fan, u only say negative things

about her and ARTPOP. Why are you still a fan?

Like seriously I never have seen any positive comment from you,

we are not in 2009-2010 anymore, accept it.

Edited by Ratchet