💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Am I the only one who's getting slightly reminded of of her far superior "One of the Boys" era from this video?

Some of the imagery: the vintage car, the popsicles, the fruit (especially the watermelon)...it all reminds me of Katy when she was at her best imo. All of those things were very apparent during that era.

Daredevil

I love it. It's different from the stuff you hear on the radio and the video is amazing :legend:

You guys have to stop hating her just because the ARTPOP era is a mess. I think ARTPOP would have been amazing too, if Gaga wouldn't give a **** what critics say,  like Katy does.

Chic

Am I the only one who's getting slightly reminded of of her far superior "One of the Boys" era from this video?

Some of the imagery: the vintage car, the popsicles, the fruit (especially the watermelon)...it all reminds me of Katy when she was at her best imo. All of those things were very apparent during that era.

I was thinking the same thing!

oh my god

Those who genuinely think Katy and Gaga have the same amount of input in their work are past the point of persuasion

:dies: I know right?

Judging from what people are saying, will watching it,

1. piss me off

2. bore me

3. entertain me

4. or make me laugh hysterically

Before I give this basic biotch any views, can I get a non pressed answer from someone who isn't a delusional Katy stan or overly pressed monster?

Oh look, a watered down ARTPOP concept. :dies:

Boring video, terrible song. One view is all you get from me Katy Keene. 

Essence

:dies: I know right?Judging from what people are saying, will watching it,

1. piss me off

2. bore me

3. entertain me

4. or make me laugh hysterically

Before I give this basic biotch any views, can I get a non pressed answer from someone who isn't a delusional Katy stan or overly pressed monster?

It's not an awful video but it's very impersonal, disconnected from the song and Katy herself it seems. It's not atrocious but it's not good either.

Dangerous Man

The video is great for a Katy video. Stop the hatin', show some love for Katy. :pawsup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Save-Me-Oprah

oh my god

Those who genuinely think Katy and Gaga have the same amount of input in their work are past the point of persuasion

ARTPOP actually has more co-writer credits than PRISM. For less tracks.

Bye.

iom8l5ZOafoni.gif

Essence

ARTPOP actually has more co-writer credits than PRISM. For less tracks.

Bye.

iom8l5ZOafoni.gif

lol cause Gaga gives credit where it's fue? She literally credits SOUND ENGINEERS Edited by Essence

Chic

You are all so damn embarrassing. I wonder how many videos Katy has to put out for this forum to understand that this kind of imagery is her shtick. Why do you expect so much from her when she's been rather consistent with the videos this era? No matter what Katy does you're all still gonna hate on her, and if she puts out something genuinely amazing, in go the obsessive little monsters with their microscopes to look for what Gaga thing she's copied lately!

Why blame Katy for copying the ideas of ARTPOP, it's not like Gaga's ****ing releasing anything ARTPOP related