Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Decent video, and the song is catchier than Uncle or Birthday.

Mariah Karoake - Katy can be clever with lyrics.

Stef

The fact that everyone expected the worst song to have the worst video but it ended up having the second best video of the era

and even that's not saying much :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Tommymonster44

This is probably my favorite Katy video behind unconditionally.

I love how this is unapologetically tacky and over the top. Katy knows how to have fun with her videos. People giving artistic critiques on this thread are missing this singles humor, and ultimately missing the point all together.

DanceInTheFlames

The fact that everyone expected the worst song to have the worst video but it ended up having the second best video of the era

That doesn't say much about the era then.  :toofunny:

The song is okay but the video is plain and basic. She doesn't even thought of the concept. There's a part of the video the people are suspended in time for like 5-7 seconds and that's boring, like no ideas.

Uncle would be the only serious video in this era. Mess Katy. :noparty:

DanceInTheFlames

This is probably my favorite Katy video behind unconditionally.

I love how this is unapologetically tacky and over the top. Katy knows how to have fun with her videos. People giving artistic critiques on this thread are missing this singles humor, and ultimately missing the point all together.

I see what you're saying, but it honestly feels like that's exactly all she does anymore. Tacky over the top. She makes it her thing, and that's cool, but it's getting kind of boring, and she can probably do much better. I just feel like she hasn't really evolved at all, and she made a big deal about letting the TD era go and it's basically exactly the same. 

notamember

It's so well-done.

I like your sarcasm  :hehe:

Decent video, and the song is catchier than Uncle or Birthday.

Mariah Karoake - Katy can be clever with lyrics.

Katy doesn't write it....  :awkney:

ryhanna

It's okay. I like that it's more of 2008-9 Katy style, I felt like she was actually pretty unique back then and I liked it a lot. It was good to see that side of her again.

Overall, okay video.

SEX MUFFIN

I don't mind Katy....but this music video was...pretty bad. It didn't have anything to do with anything