Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Roar' about to pass 'Bad Romance' in views - watch now!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Nicole Richie

You mean the album? What do you mean she was sold? :huh:

I mean the idea of Bad Romance. The models trying to sell Gaga to the russian mafia. And at 2:45 there's a price for Gaga :rip: 1m rubles which is about $30k

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterRocket

I'm surprised by the reaction of the members to this post  :) Glad and happy to see that we don't need others' recognition to know that Bad Romance is way better and more iconic than that other song :gaga:

Shadow

I mean the idea of Bad Romance. The models trying to sell Gaga to the russian mafia. And at 2:45 there's a price for Gaga :rip: 1m rubles which is about $30k

Oh! It's been so long since I've watched the video closely. Yeah, might have been more impressive if it were 1m dollars, but I doubt the Russian mafia would buy any dame for that much.

Hey, 30k could buy you a decent car or a modest home. :shrug:

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

SomethingMore

It says it's at 597 million

that's on Youtube. VEVO counts.

that's on Youtube. VEVO counts.

That's right! So are we closer now? I watched it today :haha:

The whole streaming system has changed a lot and YouTube was barely used back in 2009. How can you compare a video that has been released 5 years ago on YT to another one that has been released recently? :blehga:

eifulien

....and eventually some annoying scrub will pass them both. 

This

She's a cheap b*tch baby!  :omfgaga:  :staymad:

Honestly, GagaDaily seems like KatyDaily these days...  :fail:  :laughga:

PopBitch

Roar, the music video? I found it boring and the song dated sounding. I can't believe it's up to Bad Romance numbers.

Ronk

I don't fuc-ing care. Bad Romance will be remembered, I don't think Roar will.

One song is epic, and marked one generation, the other is just a big summer hit. 

This, exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Watched it. But the MV of the more recently released single will eventually surpass the one which got released in 2009 no matter what. 

Archived