Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga sings Dope at the Artrave

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

It was amazing! Here is the video I took.  It is amazing quality and captures the whole performance!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUF4wP3XqY&feature=youtu.be

thanks for posting this. did you bootleg any of the rest of the show?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MurderLipstick

thanks for posting this. did you bootleg any of the rest of the show?

Thank you!

Unfortunately I did not. Dope was the only one cause I knew it was her first time performing it on this tour.

Thank you!

Unfortunately I did not. Dope was the only one cause I knew it was her first time performing it on this tour.

Did she still perform BTW?? Was anything else cut?? Thanks!!

blubrryxkisses

For the first time with any of the tour changes, I am actually saddened... my last artRAVE was with my Mom in Houston (she lives there) and Dope is our song. It's really personal for us. I even wrote about it in my little stuffed animal letter. I am getting the lyrics tattooed and everything. This song is everything to me. Sad that I will never get to hear/see it live.  :cry:

MurderLipstick

Did she still perform BTW?? Was anything else cut?? Thanks!!

Yes! She still sang BTW! I can't remember if it was the entire song or a shortened version. I had one too many beers lol. I don't think anything else was cut since the last show in LA.

:worship: Amazing!!! Thanks so much for this!

You are very welcome! :)

MurderLipstick

She is ? Some users say she isn't

She did play BTW! I was a bit nervous she wasn't going to after Dope but she did and the entire audience sang along.

Archived